Chapter 24- "Cool Costume!"

Note: Check my profile for my new writing schedule!

The week flew by really fast to Jojo. It seemed like she just learned the first eight-count to her dance. It was now finished and amazing.

Jojo was extremely excited to get her costume. She felt like that it was the best part of her week. The costumes she usually got were great and stood out onstage.

Jojo was the last to arrive. She was still really happy. "Okay girls!" Abby exclaimed pulling a rack of black garment bags. "And boys." The girls all snickered at the thought of the boys dressing up in dresses.

"So, we are gonna make this fairly quick. I'll tell you your hairstyle and everything, so, don't worry. You won't choose today. First costume is the trio, Maddie, Brooke, and Sophia."

The dance was Dream Girls, so the costumes had to be flowy and beautiful. They were pretty, just not flowy. It was a shimmery gold dress that went very high up with blue shorts underneath. The shimmers gave off a blue tint. There was this gold thing that looked like a headband in there. The girls also had nude tights and tan jazz shoes.

"Girls, your hair is going to be in regular high buns. The gold thing will be bobby pinned and secured around the hair piece. My next two costumes are for Chloe and Zack."

Chloe's costume was a white sports bra with diamonds around the straps. She had a jean jacket with no sleeves over it and a big puffy skirt with red, white, and blue in it. She had tan tights and white jazz shoes that looked like actual boots. Also in the bag was a red flower clip. Zack had blue dance pants with a white tank top. He had black jazz shoes.

"Chloe, for your hair, your bangs will be twisted into a low bun with the clip attached to the side. Zack, the front of your hair is going to be spiked up. Next is Paige and Travis."

Paige blushed as she walked up to get her costume. She didn't really want to dance with Travis this week all of a sudden.

Her costume was a multi-colored purpleish leotard with gold straps that attached in the back. She had a gold belt and black shorts with a bussle on the back that was the same color as the leotard. She had a black flower for her hair, black jazz shoes and black fishnet tights. Travis had a black hat, gold tee shirt, black pants, and black jazz shoes.

"Paige, your hair is different. It's going to have a bump in the front with a bun that looks like a French twist in the back. The flower clip will be clipped to the left side. Travis, your hair is going to be the same, and we are going to strap the hat in. Kendall, here's your costume!"

Kendall's costume was a silver sports bra with a black jacket with a hood on it. The jacket had no sleeves. Kendall also had silver shorts and nude tights. She had black combat boots and a black hat with a silver front.

"Kendall, your hair will be in a ponytail through the hat with really tight curls. I hope you like the costume as much as I do. Next, we have Mackenzie and Autumn."

They had a black and blue crop top that was really weird. The short sleeves were black and so were the collars. The rest of it was blue. They also had high waisted shorts. The part that went over their stomachs was black and the rest was blue. They also had blue and black head pieces, fishnet tights, and black jazz shoes.

"Your hair will be in plain buns. The clip will attach in the front. Next victim is Jojo." Jojo laughed and walked up to get her costume.

Jojo had a red sleeveless jacket that went only about half way. Underneath that was a white tank top. She had black sparkly harem pants and sneakers with silver accents. She also had a black beanie.

"Jojo, your hair will be, in what I call, a Jasmine hair style. Your stylist knows what to do and how. Next is Tyler."

Tyler snickered. His dance wasn't stupid, but he feared his costume was going to be. He was half-surprised. It was a black hate with a silver muscle tank and a black jacket over it. He also had black jazz pants and black jazz shoes. He smiled and grabbed the bag.

"Tyler, we won't do anything to your hair. But we are putting on make-up because you look pale." Everyone oohed and Tyler blushed. "Anyways, next is Asia."

Asia had a black hat with a silver-sequined front. She also had a black crop top with a black mesh top over it. She had black camo leggings and black combat boots.

"Your hair is the same as Jojo's. A Jasmine braid. Mia and Lucas, you're up."

Mia's costume had a hat like Asia's, black jacket with silver cuffs at the end of the sleeves and black shorts with some sort of silver suspenders hanging off them. "Miss Abby, am I putting on the suspenders?" Mia asked.

"Not today, nope," Abby replied.

Also with Mia's costume was a silver sports bra, nude fishnet tights, and black combat boots. Lucas wore a plain black SnapBack, black jacket zipped up all the way, and black harem paints with silver stripes on the side he also had silver combat boots.

"Mia, your hairs gonna be down. We will straighten in. And lastly the group costumes. Boys, get yours."

The boys had white shirts and black jazz pants. They had props in their pockets, which were rings.

"Lead girls, come get yours!"

The lead girls were Maddie, Paige, Chloe, and Mia. The boys were going to propose to them, but the girls cut ties because they weren't around. The other girls came in with the same situation.

The lead girls had a black, sleeveless unitard, but had one long sleeve on their right side which was purple and sparkly. They also had the same material covering the whole left side and the bottom half of their right side. They also had black bussles and black jazz shoes.

"Your hair is gonna be in buns with this purple clip," Abby told them. She handed them a purple flower. "And the other girls."

The remaining girls also had a black, sparkly leotard with a purple skirt. A little black was mixed in. They had a black flower on the waist band. Coming off the leotard were black sleeves with a pretty design on them.

"Your hair is the same as the other girls. Go start getting ready, please."

Everyone walked to the Green Room. Travis nudged Paige and Paige glared at him. "Hi!" He said.

"Shut up," Paige muttered. She didn't have time for his silly antics.

"Is someone moody?"

"No you're just really annoying."

Travis rolled his eyes. "Okay, listen. I just came by to tell you cool costume! Our lead part together will be awesome!"

"Bye!" Paige waived him off and she sat next to Kendall. She stared at herself in the mirror and Kendall tapped her on the shoulder.

"Can I tell you something?" Kendall asked.

"Of course! What?"

"Um, Lucas and I 'broke up.' Can you not tell anyone just yet?"

Paige was shocked. "Yeah; of course."

No wonder Mia was so happy today.

--

I didn't make up any of these costumes! Which were your favorite?