Our Cover, is Blown

Hermione's P.O.V

A few seconds after I knocked on the door, the exchange students came out, along with a new girl. She had brown hair and Amber eyes.

"Hi." She greets. "I'm Calypso, Leo's girlfriend." I smile at her.

"Hi. I'm Hermione Granger. This is Rob Weasley, that's Harry Potter, and that's Ron's sister Ginny." They wave.

"Let's head to lunch." Ginny says. I agree and we all head to the dining hall.

We enter and Draco's head snaps to us. His eyes lock on Calypso and he smiles. He stands up and saunters over to us. Leo's grip on Calypso's hand tightens.

"Hi there Sweetheart. How about you ditch this pathetic excuse for a boy and come date a man." He gestures to himself.

"Oh yeah?" Calypso scoffs. "Do you know where I can find one?" We burst out laughing. Draco goes red in the face and he walks away in shame.

"Good one Calypso." Ginny exclaims. We sit down at the Gryffindor table, laughing.

A few seconds after we sit down, the food appears and we get our food. I look at the exchange students and see that their plates are heaped with food.

They get up, somehow balancing their gigantic piles of food, And dump a third of it into the fire. They come back, their plates significantly lighter.

"I still don't understand why you do that." Ron comments, shaking his head.

"I told you dude. We're Greek." Percy shrugs and lifts his fork to his mouth. As he does, I notice some sharpie drawing on his wrist. It looks like a bunch is squiggly lines.

I shrug and continue eating. I notice Harry glaring at his wrist with the sharpie marks.

L
I
N
E

B
R
E
A
K

After lunch I grab Harry and lag behind.

"What is wrong with you." I seethe.

"What?" He protests.

"Why don't you like Percy?" I say.

"Are you crazy. He's a death eater." Harry replies.

"No he's not. He doesn't even have a dark mark." I protest. Harry frowns.

"Didn't you see his wrist?" He asks.

"Yes. I saw the sharpie marks." I put emphasis on sharpie.

Harry's frown lessens.

"Then what-?" He begins. He's interrupted by Draco, who runs down the hall.

"There are twelve giants standing on the lawn!" He screams, running towards the lawn.

We follow him out to the courtyard where there are indeed twelve Giants who are standing in front of the exchange students.

"Come on. Why are you here?" Percy whines.

"We must introduce ourselves to these mortals." The one in the middle booms. His black hair a blue eyes look like they have static running through them.

"We are the gods of Olympus." He yells. "And these are our children." He gestures towards the exchange students.

"Some, of our children." A woman with brown hair and Amber eyes corrects.

"Yes yes, anyways, on to introductions." He continues. "Son?" He gestures to Jason.

"Hi, I'm Jason Grace, son of Jupiter, slayer of Krios and a bunch of other stuff." He waves and steps back.

"Hi, I'm Piper McLean, Daughter of Aphrodite, saver of the world, yeah yeah yeah." She smiles and steps back.

"I'm Frank Zhang, son of Mars, so yeah." He says awkwardly and steps back.

"I'm Hazel Levesque, Daughter of Pluto and all that." She grins and steps back and grabs Frank's hand.

"I'm Leo McShizzle Valdez, son of Hephaestus, and the most awesome demigod ever. This is my girlfriend Calypso, she's the daughter of the Titan Atlas." She waves timidly.

"I'm Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena, yeah." She glares at a goddess with blonde hair and gray eyes.

"Percy Jackson, Son of-" he starts.

"Full title please son." A man with black hair and green eyes says.

Percy groans.

"I'm Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, slayer of the Minotaur, medusa, the cyclops Polybotes, the manticore, Geryon, the Titans Hyperion and Kronos. Defeater of the 12 anti Olympian Giants. And, is that it?" He asks Annabeth.

She whispers in his ear.

"Also surviver of Tartarus and saver of the world." Annabeth whispers in his ear again.

"Two time saver of the world." He adds.  I stare at him dumbfounded. Beside me, Harry and Ron have an identical look on their faces.

"And we're the saviors of Olympus." Adds Leo.
***********************************
A/N
Hello fellow Wattpadders. I have figured out a schedule. I should update each book about every two or three days, maybe more. So yeah. So... in the meantime.

QOTC
What is the color of the cap that Bianca is wearing when Percy sees her?

Ps. I have figured out a name for y'all. We are going plain and simple with Demiwizards. So yeah.
Until next time my Demiwizard readers.
~Darby🍭