Hogwarts

Annabeth's P.O.V
The train ride was long and uneventful. If you don't count the time Percy punched a Hufflepuff boy for winking at me.

"You should probably go change into your robes." Says Hermione.

"What robes?" asks Percy, scratching his head. Hermione gives us a confused glance and shrugs. I glance around and see a very angry Harry.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Huh, oh nothing." He replies, staring at Percy's wrist.

I glance at his wrist and see nothing but Percy's SPQR tattoo.

I shrug and we sit down.
A few minutes later we arrive at the school.

We hop off the train and hear a man yelling.

"First years over here. First years over here." We walk over and the biggest man I've ever seen is standing in front of us, minus the gods of course.

"Ah, you must be the exchange students. Yes, come with me." He gestures for us to follow and we end up in the biggest boat.

Percy looks completely at bliss, trailing his fingers in the water over the side.
After a few minutes, the castle looms into view. I gasp. The architecture is amazing. Percy hears me gasp and looks at the castle.

"Oh dear gods, help." He mutters, covering his face with his hands.
I immediately start raving about the architecture, and I keep talking until we reach the dining hall.

"We have exchange students that need to be sorted." Yells a woman holding a scroll.

"Zhang, Frank."
Frank walks up to a hat and the woman sets it on his head.

I hear it mumbling but can't understand a thing it says until it proclaims, "Gryffindor!"

This goes on with everybody else until they get to Percy.

"Jackson, Perseus." Percy winces and walks towards the hat and it proclaims, "Gryffindor." Before he gets within ten feet. The woman frowns and covers its mouth, gesturing for Percy to come sit. He sits and she lowers the hat on its head. The hat immediately starts screaming.

"Agh, this boy has been through to much, his memories are overwhelming. I thought the chosen one had a difficult life. Gryffindor, Gryffindor! And for the record, blondie over there is a Gryffindor too."

The woman frowns and takes off the hat, and gestures for me and Percy to walk over to the Gryffindor table.
As we walk towards our friends, we can feel everyone in the dining hall staring at us.

"Thank you students." Exclaims Dumbledore. "I hope you will all make the exchange students feel welcome. Now that that's out of the way, let's eat." He snaps his fingers and food appears on the tables.

Us demigods heap food onto our plates, but don't eat it.

"Is there something wrong?" Asks Dumbledore.

"No, it's just we usually sacrifice food to the Greek gods, since we are all Greek."

"Ah, of course." Says Dumbledore. He claps his hands and a fire burns in the middle of the hall. We get up and sacrifice the best part of our food into the fire.

Please mom. Help us win this war.
We returned to our seats and Ron was looking at us like we were crazy.
"What the bloody hell did you do that for?"

We just shrugged and started eating.
Once dinner was finished, we headed to our houses.

We reached the portrait of the fat lady.
"The 13 Olympians." Said Hermione.
The demigods looked at each other, trying not to laugh, but due to the faces of the Gryffindors around us, we were failing miserably.

We went inside and there were two staircases, with a door in the middle.
The door had a sign in it the said,
Exchange Students.

We went inside that door, and saw a hallway with four more doors.
Percy~Annabeth

Jason~Piper

Frank~Hazel

Leo~Leo

At the end of the hallway was a set of stairs spiraling up.

Percy and I went inside our room and our jaws dropped.

Our room had two beds, one on the right, the other on the left. The one on the right had grayish silver sheets, with an owl pattern comforter. The wall on my half was gray.

Percy's bed had blue sheets with a wave pattern comforter. His wall was blue. Where our walls met was a swirly mixture of blue and gray.

There were two desks, and a shag rug that was blue and gray. There were also stands for our owls, who were already there, along with our luggage.

We went over to Jason and piper's room. It was the same as ours except it was yellow and pale pink.

Frank and Hazels was pale red with dark purple.

And Leo's was red, yellow, and orange.
We went up the stairs and came to a huge training room.

"Hey wise girl, are you ready to lose?" Challenged Percy, holding Riptide.
"Bring it on Seaweed Brain." I get out my dagger and get into position.
Percy lunges at me and we start sparring. This goes on for about ten minutes until I finally knock Riptide about ten feet away.

I brandish my dagger at his throat.
"I win." I gloat. He shrugs and puts his hand in his pockets. I turn away and realize, he put his hand in his pockets. I whip my head around and see a sword pointed at my throat.

"Never turn your back on your opponent Wise Girl." He says. I say some very unflattering things about Riptide in Greek.

Percy gasps and looks offended.
"Annabeth, how could you say that?" I just laugh and run to our room. He chases after me and wraps his arms around my waist. He picks me up and I slap his arm.

"Percy, put me down." I whine. " I have to change into my pjs." He sighs and drops me onto my bed. I scramble up and grab my pjs.

I go to the bathroom and change into my green and blue checkered pants, and my gray tank top.

I come out and get in bed. I look across the room at Percy.

"Goodnight Seaweed Brain." I call softly.

"Goodnight Wise Girl." He returns.
I drift off into sleep and have the first peaceful night in ages.

Yea right.
***********************************
A/N
Hey guys. I'm on my way to my great aunts house so I might no update as often. So I have to wrap this up quickly.
This chapter is dedicated to... (again) @GreekGeek3
So... in the meantime.
QOTC
What is the ingredient the seven need from the twin archers for the potion Leo used to come back to life.
(I can't remember what the potion is called.)
~Darby🍭