Diagon Alley

Percy's P.O.V
We walk down the streets, marveling at the shops, until Annabeth decides that we should look at our lists.

(A/N I'm just combining the list from the first years list and the books from the seventh year list. I don't know how accurate it is)

Other Equipment
•1 Wand
•1 Cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
•1 set of glass or crystal phials
•1 telescope
•1 set of brass scales
•Students may also bring an Owl OR a Cat OR a Toad.
•The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 7 by Miranda Goshawk (Possibly)[1]

"Well," I say. "What should we get first?"

"Wands, sound exciting." Says Hazel timidly.

"Well then let's go get wands." Agrees Annabeth.

We walk around, looking through windows since we can't read the signs because of our dyslexia.

We finally see one with small, thin boxes. I look up at the sign and see that it says, Ovildrenas Wnads.

"I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the last word on that sign is wands." I say, pointing at the sign.

We walk in and an old man comes from around the corner. His eyes brighten.

"Ah, customers." His eyes latch onto Leo and he scurries behind the shelves, searching through the boxes.

"Try this one." he says, handing Leo a wand. Leo flicks the wand and sparks fly from the tip.

"Yes, yes." Says the man.

(A/N I'm just gonna list what they got because I'm lazy.)
Leo: Oak wood, 8 inches, Phoenix tail feather core.
Piper: Pine wood, 8 1/2 inches, dove feather core.
Jason: Spruce wood, 11 inches, eagle feather core.
Hazel: Ash wood, 8 inches, diamond core.
Frank: Hickory wood, 11 inches, boar whisker core.
Annabeth: Maple wood, 10 inches, owl feather core.
Percy: Palm wood, 10 1/2 inches, horse tail hair core.

We thank the man, and leave to get our books. About thirty minutes later, we leave the shop with our uniforms and books. We decide to get our pets next.
We enter the shop and hear hoots and meows and croaks.

I decide to get an owl. When I get close to one, it pecks my hand. This happens with all the owls I go up too.

"Athena." I call out and glare at the at the sky.

I cautiously reach my hand out to one and it nuzzles me. I stroke it's head and it hops to my shoulder. I go up to the counter and pay. Then I meet my friends at the center of the store. Annabeth has a grey owl with amber eyes. Jason has a yellowish owl that looks like an eagle with blue eyes. Pipers is pale white, with pale pink patches. It has golden eyes. Frank got a cat that looks more like a panda, with the pattern. Hazel's cat is gold, with gold eyes. Leo got a toad that is red and orange.

"Why'd you get a toad?" I ask Leo curiously.

"Why'd you get an owl?" He mimics.

"Cuz toads are awesome, and I knew nobody else would get one."

I shrug and pet my owls pale blue feathers. It's green eyes watch me carefully.

"So what are you guys going to name your pets?" Asks Hazel. "I'm going to name mine Gem."

"I'll name mine Storm." Says Jason.

"Belle." Says Piper.

"Warrior." comments Frank.

"Mcshizzle." Exclaims Leo.

"Wisdom." Ponders Annabeth.

"Tidal." I decide.

We sit at a cafe, sipping something the Wizards call butterbeer, when two girls, one with light brown hair, the other with red.

"Come on, Harry." Exclaims the brunette with a British accent.

"We're coming, we're coming."
Answers a boy with dark brown hair, followed by a boy with red hair.

"Jeez Hermione, you rush is more than my mother." Exclaims the redhead.

"Well I'm sorry Ronald, but I want to be on time for the train."

"Aren't we supposed to befriend three kids named Harry, Ronald, and Hermione?" Asks Jason.

"Yup," I reply, getting up from the table. "Let's go." We follow them to King's Cross Station, carrying carts with our stuff.

They stop between platforms nine and ten. The redhead girl looks at Hermione.

"Go ahead Ginny." She says.
Ginny walks forward towards the brick wall. I expect her to hit it and end up on the floor, but somehow, she goes through the wall.

The other three go through and I look at my friends in shock.

"Well let's go walk into a wall." Says Leo excitedly. He pushes his cart through the wall, and everybody else follows. I'm last and I walk forward. I close my eyes and brace myself to hit the wall, but when I don't, I open them. I'm in a train station.

I go over to my friends and we get on the train. The first compartment is larger than the rest, and has a sign on the door that says,

Exchange Students.
We put our luggage away and sit inside. Before we can start speaking, a blonde boy with slicked back hair bursts into our compartment.

"Of course," he spits. "They give the largest compartment to the exchange students. This used to be my compartment." His eyes skim over our faces, and settle on Jason, apparently thinking that he's the biggest threat. Big mistake.

"You had better watch your back you-" whatever he's about to say is cut of because I grab the back of his shirt and push him out.

"You have no right to-" he gets cut of by me glaring. I'm not even glaring at the highest level. This is my baby level. He runs off and I sit back down.

"I could've handled that." Says Jason.

"I know," I say. "But you can't have all the fun."

Somebody knocks on the door.

"Hi," says Hermione. "Can we sit here? I know it's only for exchange students but everywhere else is full."

"Sure." Piper exclaims. "We have enough room anyway."

She walks in and Harry and Ron follow her. Harry looks at Annabeth for a second to long and I glare at him, putting my arm around her shoulder.
He gulps and sits down as far from me as he can get.
"Next stop, Hogwarts." Says the conductor as the train starts.
I groan inwardly and get comfortable. Seven ADHD demigods on a train for a few hours, not a good combination. This is gonna be interesting.
***********************************
A/N
Ok so the person this chapter is dedicated to is... (drumroll)
@GreekGeek3
They got the gist question right. So... in the meantime.
QOTC
What is the phrase that you get if you put the first word in the Lightning Thief and the last word in The Last Olympian?
Thanks for reading.
~Darby🍭