Chapter 3: "You're Such A Fish...You...Fish!"

Lorien's POV
I woke up to Matt's laughter floating from the kitchen all the way to the movie room.
"Matt! Shut up!" I shouted and everything went quiet.
I was just about to go to sleep when suddenly I was drenched in freezing cold water.
I screamed and shot up from my position on the couch.
I looked around and saw Ashton laughing with his best friend.
"ASHTON!!!!!!" I screeched and he jumps in the air and quickly starts running through the house.
"GET BACK HERE SO I CAN KILL YOU!!!" I shouted grabbing a giant fork and started chasing after him.
"MATT YOUR PSYCHOPATHIC SISTER IS TRYING TO KILL MEEEE!!!!" Ashton shouted and I jumped on his back and started whacking him with the fork.
"Ow! Get off of me you psycho!" He shouts and I cackle evilly and continued whacking him.
All of a sudden I was lifted off of him and thrown over a shoulder.
"Matt!!!" I whined," let me kill him!!"
He chuckled," as much as I would love to see that we all need breakfast and you are the only person who has the skills to cook." He said and I sighed and made him put me down and started cooking breakfast.
"Her?! Good cooking skills?!" Ashton asks, holding his stomach as he laughs," are you talking about the same Lorien I see right now?! She can barely kick a soccer ball! Let alone any type of balls!" Ashton says.
"I know one type of ball I could kick right now." I growl and jumped over the counter and kick him in the balls. He groans and leans against the counter, in pain.
"Now you aren't getting any of my bacon and pancakes." I sneered and walked around the counter and started cooking breakfast for everyone.
Soon I was done and I gave everyone their plate, besides Ashton of course, and started eating myself.
After everyone was done eating I started putting all the dishes away when someone grabbed my arm.
"Gimme food." Ashton pleaded.
"Is the Ashton Smoke begging for me to give him something??" I mocked, as I raised my eyebrows.
"Yes! Now give me food!" He says, begging me.
I gave him a look that made him think I was thinking about letting him but then I smirked and his smile dropped.
"Nope," I said, skipping away with a smirk on my face.
"LORIEN!!!" Matt shouted.
"What now?!" I groaned and stomped into the living room.
There stood our uncle.
"What are.....," I choked.(a/n:what are those?!?!?! Sorry😂 I just had to.) "what are you doing here?" I whispered.
"I came to visit! I see you have friends over?" He says.
"You aren't welcome here." Matt snaps.
That's when my 3 older brothers Danny, Mason, and Austin came running in from the back door.
"I got your text what's the emergency-oh he's here." Danny says, running up and standing next to me.
"That's no way to talk to your uncle boy." Dave, my "uncle" states.
"Shut up old hag." I spat out.
"Shut it you little spoiled brat. No wonder your parents are always on business trips. I wouldn't wait to leave the house when you were born." Dave snaps.
"That is no way to talk to your niece you filthy jerk. Now get out of my house." Austin shouts.
"Your house?! Boy if you don't stop now I swear you will regret everything bad you said to me-" I cut him off.
"Shut up Dave! You aren't even our uncle! No one wants you here! No one ever did after what you did 3 years ago! You destroyed this family! So get out and never come back!" I shouted and he stormed out the door.
"Well that was awkward." Ashton states.
"Your such a fish...You...Fish!" I shouted and ran up to my room and jumped into my bed, grabbing onto my pillow and screaming into it.