ch-1 who?

Kayla (POV)

Today as been amazing so far! We have been recording for our new ep! I wrote one song for the ep and the rest are covers. Maddy and Brooke are recording while the rest of us are in the waiting area for them. Its been for ever and I'm starving! So I get up and walk over to John our bodyguard!
" Jooohhhnnn?!" I chirp now standing in front of him. He chuckled at my childish actions.
" yes Kayla?" I smile. Nows puppy dog eyes time! I scream in my head.
" can we get something to eat?" I ask showing him my best puppy dog eyes.he nods his head in response.
" you've got to wait for 10 minutes Brooke is recording her solo!" He exclaimed happily. Well I on the other hand huffed and flopped on the couch.
" what's wrong Kay?!" Sarah asked. Worry taking over her features like a rain cloud. I smiled slightly at one of my best friends.
"We can't get food til brooky finishes and I'm dying of hunger!!!" I screech. She nodded.
" I am too we didn't even have time to eat brunch!" Sarah exclaimed. I laughed and laid my head on her lap. I pulled my phone out and took a picture out of us. I cheesily smiled in to the camera, while Sarah smiled and stuck her tounge out. We laughed at the pictures I took. I fixed them and posted them onto Instagram also adding a quote under it. My phone viberated I turned it on and looked at the notifications.
" wow Sar, We got a lot of likes! Awe! I love our fans they comment the-" I paused and stared at the screen in awwe.
    " what?!!" Sarah asked. I smiled widly and read the comment out loud.
   " @louis_ Tomlinson said, hey! I love you girls, your so talented. Ohh our mangement is talking to your bodyguard about meeting our managment! Hope to see you soon!xx" I practicaly jumped of the couch and ran up and down the hall. I ran pass 2 confused friends but never stopped running instead I yelled it.
   " ONE DIRECTION WANTS TO MEET US! AND THEIR MANAGEMENT WANTS TO SPEAK WITH US!!!!"
               ______________
_________________
       _______________________

   I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE MY STORY AND READ IT!! ILL UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN ! OHHH... COMMENT, LIKE AND FOLLOW! BYE LOVES<3