Teenage kicks (one direction fanfic)

Chapter 1...

HOLLYS POV

"Dear Diary,

 I have never written a diary before so here goes, my names holly and i'm 13 years old. I live in London and the only think i love is dance, i can't love anything else, not after everything. I love all types of dance, Ballet, Contemporary , Modern, you name it. I also have a slight obsession with Justin Bieber. My parents died last year in a car crash and i have been living with my17 year old boyfriend Aaron ever since, the only problem is..."

Suddenly the door slammed open as i quickly shut my journal hiding it under my jumper. It was Aaron. 

"Hi.." i said nervously my voice shaking as i said it.

"Hi Holly, i missed you" He said crawling onto my bed

i knew this had to end, i jumped up and ran to my bathroom, locking the door. 

"OPEN THE DOOR YOU FAT SLAG, NOBODY LOVES YOU APART FROM ME, YOU HAVE NOBODY!"  he screamed slamming his fists against the door. i just curled up in a ball and sobbed. How did it get this far?

I was helplessly looking for my phone when i realised, who would i call? he was right, i have nobody, calling the police wouldnt help because they he would deny it and hurt me even more after, I had no friends to call since Aaron dropped me out of school. why was this happening? I started crying even more.

i heard a yelp and a trickle of water coming from the tap in the other bathroom, the room furthest away from the stairs. I knew this was my only chance of escape. I opened up my bathroom door and ran. Ran down the stairs and out the front door, i knew he was behind me but i didn't stop to look back. I couldn't go back there.

I ran for what felt like miles and miles and i knew i had lost him. There was nobody in sight. where was I? It was starting to get dark and cold, i didn't no where to go. Suddenly bright white lights filled my vision and i froze.

*FLASHBACK*

"Johnny slow down!"

" We need to get Holly to her audition! She can't be late"

Suddenly a squirrel ran across the road stopping in the middle.

"DADDY WHATS THAT! STOP!"

"JOHNNY!"

SCREEECHH!!!

*FLASHBACK OVER*

The lights were getting closer and closer and suddenly everything went black as i heard the exact same screech's as i had previously experienced.