Chapter 1 : Who are you?

{Rosa's POV}
Sigh... Another day with no food or money.. Day 122 being homeless, wonder how I'm still alive.
Everyday people just walk past me like I'm just a random thing.
Sigh.. Whatever lifes tuff for me and i gotta face it.
Its getting dark so i should just get some rest on my mattress that i found.
••••••••••••••
I woke up feeling hungry so i went to find some leftover food near the park.
Yazzzz finally found leftover bread!!! Sooo happy that i found food, its been weeks since i last ate.
I went to the nearest bench and sat down and ate slowly. I started to think what im going to do with the rest of my life, because i really dont qant to be homeless forever.
Then i felt tears forming around my eyes and started bursting out tears like theres no tomorrow.
Then i heard a husky voice talking to me "Are you okay?".
{Stranger's POV}
I was getting tired of being at home with my other 6 noisy hyungs and going to practices for atleast 9 hours a day, i need some fresh air, Haven't had human blood for a long time too... I'm seriously sick of drinking pockets of blood. So i put on my hoodie and decided to go to the park an have a walk there and maybe get some fresh blood.
I just kept walking with hands in my pockets until this beautiful scent caught me. It was the best thing i have ever smelt, it was like heaven. I started to approach that smell while closing my eyes and letting the smell guide me. I kept going until i bumped into a tree and heard someone crying, and im guessing that sweet scent is from that person.
I decided to a have a closer look at the person and crept behind this girl. holy shiz this girl smells, its like she never had a shower for like months!And also her hair its so messy, she looks like a homeless. Omg what am i saying i should be pitying her.
I went in front of her and asked "Are you okay?"
She looked at me and i saw these two beautiful brown eyes looking up at me and her beautiful thin face.I just stood there mouth slightly open and she looked at me with tears in her eyes and a tear rolling down her cheeks.
{Rosa's POV}
I looked up and saw this tall and slim man staring at me with mouth slightly open. I dont know whats with him but hes a weird person.
I still had pool of tears in my eyes and suddenly a tear rolled down my cheeks and i wanted to wipe it off so he wont ask much questions but while i was about to wipe it off, the dude grabbed my wrist and cupped my face, using his thumb to wipe off the tears. I just stare at him with a confused face and my heart beating at a pace like a race car.
"W-who are you?" GAD why.did .i stutter??
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Heroo people!! Dis is my first fanfic so please forgive me if its boring :(
Ill try to make the story bery interesting so yah :3 plz enjoy:)