Kaichou (Kise x Reader) PART I

Kind of inspired by Maid-sama! Part 1 of... I don't know, probably 3? =w=

~o~

You were the student council president of Kaijo High School. You took no shit from anyone and would give anyone who broke the school rules hell. You came down especially hard on the guys, who liked to act as fools. You were very serious about your role as the president. The school had entrusted you with the responsibility to maintain its well-being, and you were not going to let anyone down. As a result, you were known as Medusa and feared by the entire school population, especially the males who hated your guts.

Well, except for...

"(Last Name)-cchi!" An all-too-familiar, annoyingly cheerful voice yelled from a distance. You were standing in front of the school gates, ready to catch any latecomers or idiots who were flouting the school rules.

The blonde male waved to you as he walked up to the school gate, looking way too cheerful and bubbly for a Monday morning.

Kise Ryouta. School heart throb. Model. Annoying idiot who, for some strange reason unbeknownst to you, did not seem to think that you were a crazy scary bitch.

"Kise! How many times have I told you not to call me that?!" You frowned disapprovingly at him. "It's kaichou to you. Or senpai." A glint of silver caught your attention, and your hand shot out to grab Kise's left ear.

"Ow!" He howled, trying to get wriggle away. "(Last Name)-cchi! You're gonna pull my ear off!"

"I told you to get rid of that earring before I get rid of your ear," you reminded him. "Yesterday was your last chance. Now, shall I yank it out by force or will you take it out?"

"Meanie!" Kise wailed, but he sulked and took out the silver ring from his ear. "There ya go." He placed the earring in your outstretched palm.

"You can come and get it back at the student council room at the end of the day," you told him, dropping it into your blazer pocket. "And for the millionth time, do up your first button and wear your tie properly!"

"I have basketball practice today, so it'll be pretty late when I'm officially done for the day," Kise frowned.

"Don't worry about it. I stay back late after school every day. Just drop by whenever," you replied, mentally going through what had to be done today. Expense forms, school trip arrangements... Just thinking about it made your head throb.

"Don't overwork yourself, (Last Name)-cchi." Kise looked concerned.

"Well, I'll have a lot less to worry about if it weren't for you," you shot back. "I'm fine."

"Please, (Last Name)-cchi. Don't make me go crazy with worry," he whispered by your ear. You turned away immediately, letting your hair hide your face, feeling your cheeks heat up.

"W-what are you doing, stupid kid?! Get to class!" You snapped hastily. Over your dead body were you going to let him see how much he had flustered you. I'm not supposed to be ruffled, you thought. I'm supposed to be mean and composed and scary!

At the end of the school day, you were in the student council room, going through piles of paperwork and involuntarily letting out a yawn. Your head started drooping, and before you knew it, you had fallen asleep, your head slumped on the desk. That was why you didn't know when the door slid open and a tall blonde basketball player entered.

"(Last Name)-cchi is so cute!" He smiled, dropping into a chair and turning around so that he faced you. He cupped his face in his hands and looked at you adoringly. That was the look you woke up to, the look that made your heart start thumping uncontrollably. It's just the shock, you convinced yourself.

"What are you doing?!" You spluttered in shock.

"You're so cute when you're sleeping, (Last Name)-cchi," Kise grinned, unabashed at being caught staring at you sleeping. "You look so peaceful."

"Yeah, well, not like the usual bitch that I am, right?"

"You're not a bitch," he stated firmly. "You're strong and independent and you don't give a shit what others think of you. You work hard for them behind the scenes and you never complain. I think you're amazing."

Never have you heard anyone speak about you like this, and naturally, you started blushing like a tomato.

"T-that's so corny! And it isn't true! I'm not amazing." I'm not, but you are, Kise. For seeing the good in someone like me.

"I know what you're thinking." Kise winked, and you were subconsciously mesmerized by those eyelashes of his. Does he use mascara or something?! Ugh, stupid pretty boy.

"You're thinking that I'm amazing."

"I'm thinking that you're full of crap," you retorted, trying to hide your flaming cheeks. "Anyway, you're supposed to write an essay now on respecting the school uniform dress code."

"Yes, yes~" He just laughed and got to work, while you continued with your student council work.

Half an hour later, Kise let out a loud whoop and passed a sheet of paper to you. Raising an eyebrow, you started reading it.

I won't ever respect the school dress code, nor will I ever remove my earring or button my first button.

"Kise!" You roared and glared at the infuriating male across from you.

I won't ever wear my tie properly. Why? Because I want senpai to notice me. Because I want a reason to visit her in the student council room every day after school. Because I love her.

"W-what is this?!" You dropped the piece of paper as though it was on fire. Your face was hot and your heart was leaping so wildly you almost thought it would jump out of your mouth.

"Exactly what it looks like. Will you go out with me, (Last Name)-cchi?" Before you knew what was happening, he had leaned across and kissed you on the cheek, just 1cm away from your lips.

But neither did you know that this was just the start of a whole lot of drama.