The New year

AN: You will Learn About my dark creatures like the death eaters and Voldemort do. So your confusion will try to echo theirs. Any questions message me.  Also picture is a drawing of her wolf.  Listen to music video while reading. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aradine's pov

I lay upon the old matress, few blankets, and pillows that consisted of my moon time place. Everyone has their own, for any moon time when the moon was not full. Then we would be forced to transform and follow our Alpha. In our utter Submission. As the current Alpha's daughter I had a larger moon time space, It is as big as a non top-position's mate pair! My Fathers is as big as all of his children's spaces put together. 

Anyway...

I curled on my side pulling my thickest blanket over me, it smelled like sheep. I hugged my ragged stuffed pup to my body, burying my head into it's soft fur. It smelled like my mother, the packs Luna, and my brothers. I buried my nose into the crook of it's neck. Feeling the soft fur and smelling the familiar sents. I sighed in content. 

I looked out of my whole in the upper eastern corner, which has the purpose for light and for me to see the sunrise and the moonrise. On each side is a length of black material that slides across a pice of thick rope like vine, which is used to cover the whole when changing or when leaving den. There was also an old slab of wood that was used to cover the whole in snow times and on cold moon times. Under the whole was a ledge like seat. Upon which was a few pillows that smelt like goose and a few blankets that smelt like sheep. I had a few wooden slabs piled on top of each other to make, what is called by Humans, a table. On my table top there was a few candles, matches and a old drawing book and a skull with it's forehead cut off to make a holder for pencils, rubbers and sharpeners. The book was filled with drawings of my wolf and the pack wolves. Above my table was a square looking glass. Next to the looking glass was a shelf with a few grooming tools and a jewelry box filled with family heirlooms.

I looked out of the whole to see the bottom of the crescent moon. Signaling my sleeping time. 

~~Time Skip~~

I awoke to shouting. Angry shouting infact. A few snarls and snapping of teeth I could hear to. Deciding to investigate, I flung my blanket off me and rolled off my matress. I stood up and carefully placed my stuffed pup onto my matress. Running out, through the cloth covered entrance to my moon time place, I entered the main area. I looked around to see the passage out of the area into the forest unblocked, I sprinted down it. 

Crawling up the tunnel I poked my head out. Only out enough to see what was happening. Spotting me, Gamma Treyn (3rd in command) pulled me out of the hole and dragged me towards the noise. 'Alpha, your eres is awake and snooping. 'Treyn said in Lupus Lingue. My father looked a me, his hard features softened, then in the same lanuge replied 'Let my eres go, she is a higher ranking. Stand I front of her to protect 'though.'

I snarled at both of them and ripped my arm out of Treyn's grasp harshly. I ran and stood half behind my eldest brother Klows. He looked behind him. Finding me he pushed me further behind him and let out a louder more powerful growl.

Whoever had annoyed my family had noticed. I could only see the silhouettes of multiple figures. I could smell the masculinity of them and I could sense their power. It wasn't like a Creature's power. No, not Creature. It was like the visitors we get every month. They are Wizzards. I tried to tap into my wolf's enhanced eye sight. I couldn't. My form began to twist and morph. 

Minutes later i was in wolf form. I snarled and snapped my teeth at the Wizzards. They looked down at me, shock showing on their exposed mouths. Half stood behind my brother i gave them my best wolf glare.  

I transformed back, fully clothed, to the Wizzards amazement. I let out a dark chuckle. Smirking, I walked forward to be face to face with their leader. Still smirking i whispered,' Boo.' into his ear. I quickly spun on my heal and walked slowly away, swaying my hips slightly. 

Once 're-ukinghted' with my brothers, I looked back to see the Wizzards with there jaws hanging open. My Father tutted and snarkily said,' Now, now boys. Shut your mouths, you'll catch flys!'

All the surrounding males (plus me), began to laugh. Our laughter became a echo of roaring 'ahahaha's very quickly. The now plural voice of ours began to die down, quite slowly may i add. My father began to head towards his public office, flanked by two tall figures i couldn't make out. The Wizzards followed my father, followed by the rest of the wolves.

I returned to my Moon Area and feel asleep, listening to the nature surrounding me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO BETA! Yet

I Hope yo enjoyed.

892+

Sunday

01:15 am

16/08/2015

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Follow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~