The Journey

This story is currently being lightly edited

Hey guys, this is my first story so it might not be to good so I apologise in advance for any spelling or punctuation mistakes as there probably will be some.

Squid's Pov:
Me and Tom walked out of the house and got into my Land Rover. I had said goodbye to my girlfriend Nicole who was looking after Lily and Marley while I went on holiday with my friends.

Only Tom knew about Nicole, everyone else thought I was single and I wanted to keep it that way. Don't ask me why it just felt like that was for the best.

We soon made it to Huddersfield train station where we would be picking up Ash. We stood around waiting for Ash's train when I began to think about Tom. He had been talking to Netty a lot recently and he seemed really excited about meeting her. I thought maybe Tom had a crush on her, that would not be good.

I remembered Netty got a boyfriend before and Stampy got way to protective of her and banned him from seeing her again. If Tom started going out with Netty, he may get hurt and Stampy would hate me as I'm his brother.

Stampy is my best friend and I don't want to lose him because my brother was his sister's boyfriend.

Tom waved his hand in front of my face and I stopped thinking about it.

"You look worried. Are you ok?" Tom asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Look this must be Ash's train" I said quickly before Tom could ask anymore questions.

Ash's pov:
I could see Squid and Tom on the train station waiting for me to arrive. They were giving me a lift to Gloucestershire where our holiday house was so I didn't have to pay to much money on train tickets.

I got out of the train and Squid helped me with my bags. Squid was one of my closest friends but I knew he would never be my best friend. Stampy was his best friend and I know this makes me sound like a little kid but I don't want to feel like the third wheel.

We got to Squid's car and we started the long journey from Huddersfield to Gloucestershire.

I know that was a short chapter but they should be longer in the future. If you have any feedback please comment on how I can change it, but no hate please. I will try to update as much as possible!

The Magic Animal Club HolidayOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara