If Pain Is A Sound, Let's Slow It Down

May be triggering.... im sorry...

I had to tell mom about the concert... I couldn't keep it a secret.... here goes....

“Hey mum..." I said. “Yes hun?"
“There's gonna be a Pierce The Veil concert in 2 months, and I really wanna go..." I saw the look in her eyes, she spoke, “Well what are you gonna do about the money?! And who's gonna take you?" She was mad.... y God????
“Well I saved a little, and Becky offered to help pay for me.... she'll take me too!" I replied, trying to stay happy. “No, you can't go!" “You're not my boss anymore mom! You can't do this!" “Oh yes I can! I am your mother! They don't even no that you exist! So why bother? They don't care about you!" She yelled. “God mom, they do care if I'm alive! Unlike you! They helped me stop hurting myself... you never even cared.... you were depressed just like me.... I'm going no matter what you say. Gawd, you cause me fucking pain... mentally and emotionally... and you know what?! If pain is a sound, let's slow it down! Cuz I'm used to being hurt.... and I'm used to the pain..."

I said as I ran out the house sobbing... I ran until I couldn't run anymore...... until I fell near a house.... I was too drunk on pain to realize anything.......