Chapter 11

*9 months later*

Justin and I were at Mabel's Sweet 16. The party was held at an amusement park and the people that film on MTV are here. I can't go on a lot of rides because I'm pregnant.

"So you are the birthday girl's best friend, right?" the speaker asked me.

"Yeah, that's me," I replied.

"Oh, cool."

Just then Justin walked over to us. "Hey, what ride do you want to go on?"

"Well isn't it the big star, Justin Bieber! So you two are dating, correct?"

"Yes we are," I smiled and he put his arm around me.

"Cool. How long has it been?"

"Over a year now," Justin answered.

"Oh, so you have been together for a while huh?"

"Yeah. If you don't mind we're gonna go hit some rides."

"Alright. We should be filming the birthday girl anyways. Have fun!"

"Thanks. See you." Then we left hand in hand. We went on the Farris wheel and talked for a while.

~~Justin's PoV~~

"So what do you want to go on after this?" I asked.

"I kind of wanted to go in the wave pool but I don't care."

"That works. What do you want to do tomorrow?"

"We should just hang around at home. Maybe invite the gang over. You know, Chaz, Ryan, Christian, Nolan, Mabel."

"Sounds like a plan." There was a short pause. "I love you."

She looked at me. "I love you too." She smiled. We slowly leaned in and then we kissed for ten seconds. We pulled apart and sat quietly for a few minutes. When we stopped at the top she started freaking out.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Justin.. I.. Think.. My.. Water.. Just.. Broke," she choked out. Then I tried yelling at the ride runner to stop the ride so we could go to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song of the day: rolling in the deep by adele (my favorite song ever!)