Chapter 1

*Justin's PoV*

I ran as fast as I could. At this point I'd do pretty much anything to get away from the screaming fans. I kept running, until a car stopped in front of me. "Get in," a girl that looked about my age yelled to me. I was stupid enough to get in. The girl's dad was driving the car, and the girl was sitting in the front seat. She had blond curly hair and pretty hazel eyes. She was really beautiful.

"Where to?" she asked.

"My house," I replied.

"No duhh. Where's your house," she asked. She didn't seem nervous around me at all considering she is talking to a huge celebrity.

"Honey, be nice," her dad told her.

"Sorry. Anyways, well?"

"It's just around the corner." I feel stupid telling a stranger where I live but they did pretty much save my life.

"Alright," her dad said.

"I'm justin," I told her.

"I know. You're a celebrity." Oh, so she does know who I am? "I'm Demi."

"Demi. Nice name."

"Yeah. So if you don't mind I don't want to chit chat," she said. For a pretty girl she isn't really nice.

"Demi, be nice," her dad reminded her.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I kind of hate celebrities." What she told her dad surprised me.

"How come?" I asked.

"Because most celebrities are just jerks who only care about themselves," she replied.

"That's not true. I mean, sometimes it is. But not always. I'm not."

She laughed. "Real funny. How can I believe you?" she asked.

"I don't know. I'm just not."

"Okay, whatever." She stopped talking to me and turned on the radio. A song I recognize came on. It's.. It's Pretty Girl Rock by Keri Hilson! Demi sang along. "The way I dress. Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful," she sang. She has a good voice.

"You have a great voice," I told her, hoping I'd change her impression on me.

"Thanks," she said, then went back to singing.

"So, if you don't like celebrities why'd you save me?" I asked after a minute.

"I don't really know. I guess I'm just that way."

"Oh," I said. We were two houses down from my house I saw. "That's my house," I said. We pulled into my driveway. I got out of the car.

"You have a good day now," her dad said. I forgot he was in the car!

"You too. Thanks for the ride," I said, smiling at Demi as I slammed the car door shut. I walked into my house and waved goodbye. I will get Demi to like me. I don't know how, but I will. And it won't be easy.