Chapter 4

-1 month later-

*Justin's PoV*

I've been dating Demi for a month and I'm ready to tell her I love her. I just have to get her alone. I think I'll take her to our special park or something. (In their neighborhood, they live in the same neighborhood.) I'll call her up right now. I'm so glad I changed her impression on me in just one day.

The phone rang for a while and then she finally picked up. "Hey," she said.

"Meet me at the park in five minutes," I told her. That's all I said before I hung up.

I was sitting on a bench at the park for a few minutes when Demi showed up. "Why are we here?" she asked.

"I've been wanted to tell you something. Sit down," She sat down next to me. "I love you," I told her, holding her hands.

"Oh," she said with a hint of shock in her voice. There was awkward silence for a minute when Demi broke the ice. "I better go," she said standing up. Before I had time to stop her she ran towards her house. Just great. She doesn't love me back. I might have just ruined our relationship.

*Demi's PoV*

I feel horrible leaving Justin in that position. The truth is, he's the best thing that's ever happened to me. He's my life now but I may have just ruined it. Unless... I turned around and ran back to the park. I saw Justin standing there, and I ran over to him.

"Justin, there's something I want to tell you. I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffy! Sorry that it's really short, I just wanted it to end there. I'm also sorry if it's confusing. It'll probably make more sense as you keep reading.