Sadness. -Pietro

Pietro was recovering from an accident from the Avenger's last mission, and now there was another call. Pietro being Pietro jumped up immediatly, but he couldn't go.

"Babe, you're still recovering. Tony wants you to stay here and rest. You're not going." you said, trying to get him to sit down.

"No, I am going. I need to help them." his tone of voice startled you.

"Fine." you snapped. "I'll just stay here, praying that you don't get hurt even more, or killed." you plopped down on the couch, crossing your arms.

The minute of silence felt like an hour. Pietro sat down next to you, sniffling. You looked over to see your blue eyed darling with tears running down his face.

You immediatly felt guilty and wrapped your arms around his neck. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you."

You felt him shake his head. "No, no, it's not that. It's just, I can't handle worrying about Wanda. I feel like it's my job to protect her, so I need to be there. And on the other hand, when I'm on those missions, I'm so worried that something will happen to me, and I know you'll be lost without me." He proceeded to snake his arms around your waist, crying into your shirt.

This was almost enough to make you cry. "Please, darling, don't cry. Please. I understand now. I'm sorry for snapping at you."

"Me too." he sniffed.

"And I'm almost positive that Wanda will be alright. She's a tough cookie." you replied.

He kissed your forehead. "Thank you, Y/N."