Amusement Park with Loki

"Can't we just spend the day at home, Y/N?" Loki asked, faking a pouting face.

"Oh, come on, it will be fun, I promise." you replied, kissing his cheek. He looked at you doubtfully, but followed you to the car.

Once you guys had arrived to the park, you wanted to ride the biggest and scarriest rollercoaster there.

You pointed to the ride. "Let's ride that one!"

Loki started to look green. "Ok, my dear, if you insist..."

Once boarded on the ride, you looked over to Loki. He was shaking. "Are you alright baby?"

He smiled his perfect smile. "Yes, I suppose so." he said as he grabbed your hand, intertwining your fingers.

The whole ride, Loki was screaming, but you just laughed at him and screamed with him.

Once you and him got off, he said "That was amazing! Let's ride some more!" like a little kid.

After a day of riding and screaming, Loki and you slipped into a photo booth.

"What is this thing?" He asked.

"It's a photo booth, Loki, we get four pictures of us." you replied.

The first two photos consisted of funny faces, the third smiley faces, then the last one, Loki kissed you.

"This was the best day ever, Y/N. I love you." Loki said, kissing you on the nose.