Evil Strikes

Chapter 2: Percy pov

I go straight to math class and meet up with my best friend Kenta. He sees me and he's
"Jackson nice to see you again. How was your summer?" He asks cassualy.

"Same old just sitting around the house" I reply like I am already wanting to go home. 'Why me. I can't focus with my ADHD and I can't read with my dslyxia.'

"What you thinking about?" He asks me but I ignore him.

"Dude" he says a little louder

The teacher comes in and saves me from Kenta yelling. The teacher is in her late 20's.

---------------------------
Time skip of magic

I came to Greek and found my friend Phenoix and I sit with him. We get the back of the room and on the projecter we say pictures of swords and armur. And I realize these are Greek swords and armur. The teacher ask who knows Greek.

'I do but I dont wana seem like a know it all.' I thought to myself when suddenly the wall blew up and the minotaur wake in. 'Oh Shit' went off in my mind. Suddenly he dissapers into golden dust. I turn to look at Phenoix but he was not there.

I turn to tell the teacher and I see Phenoix talking to him. A wave of relief washes over me when I see him.

---------------------------
Time skip of magic

I come home to an empty house and I leave a note for my mom saying 'School got out early cause a wall was blown up I going to the pond. See you when I get home.'