Chapter 11(Part 1) The truth.

Hello to whoever is reading this. So sorry thats its taken me months to upload but i've had exams and i've been working on another story! But here is part one, sorry its not much!

Vote, comment, fan! :)

You ever get that feeling when you’re completely certain you’re in a dream but yet it’s so realistic it has to be real life? Yep well that’s exactly what I was experiencing, but a lot worse, as it was actually was real.

I started at Noah for a good few minutes in complete confusion. What he was telling me couldn’t be right? I thought a werewolf was bad enough, but this, well this just tops everything off.

“Eve, say something” He pleaded as he paced around the room, waiting for me to say something or at least give off the slightest facial expression. As I was just sat there imitating a statue. 

“What do you want me to say? That I’m happy? Filled with excitement?” I managed to spit out rather angrily.

“Of course not” He said sympathetically, kneeling by the bed I was sat on “I just want to keep you safe, and I’m going to do what it takes to maintain that” He smiled softly, stroking my face lightly.

“Sorry, I shouldn’t have” I muttered shaking my head “I’m just angry, I can’t believe he would do that to me” I said trailing off.

Angry was an understatement, I was livid and above all of that I was hurt. I genuinely thought he liked me, but all he was after was something else. My father was killed because of me and almost my mother. Guilt rushed through me before I had the chance to stop it.

The tears gushed down my face, like an over flowing bath tub. Why did this have to happen? I asked myself repeatedly. Everything good always turned bad.

Noah quickly jumped onto the bed next to me, taking me in his arms and cradling me gently whilst I wept into his shoulder. Things could only get better from now right? I mean if this wasn’t rock bottom then what was?

I woke up in the morning to the bright rays of light peeping through the crack in the blinds over the window. I opened my eyes stubbornly to acknowledge where I was again. But I tried to block out all the bad things, crying over it wasn’t going to make anything better.

“Morning sleepy head” Beamed Noah, walking through the door to the bedroom hands with a tray in his hands. The smell of the freshly cooked food hit my nostrils sending waves of hunger though my body. Whatever he had cooked smelt delicious.

“You’re a vampire, why are you cooking?” I asked managing to let out a small laugh.

“Doesn’t mean I can’t cook” He winked handing me the tray filled with pancakes, toast and coffee.

“Thank you” I replied, digging straight into the food he had just given me “Um, tastes great” I said with a mouthful of the pancakes.

“Glad you like it” He smiled walking out of the room.

Within 10 minutes I had completely demolished what was on the plate and now how a rather satisfied appetite.

Jose walked back into the room a few seconds after with a pink suitcase in his hand. Pretty sure I recognised that suitcase.

“What’s with the suitcase?” I asked, looking a bit bewildered as it was pink “Think I’ve got one like that” I said getting up to look at the suitcase closer.

“Probably because it is your suitcase” Jose laughed shaking his head.

“Um why have you got my suitcase?” I demanded, raising my right eyebrow.

“Your mum packed you some stuff whilst you’ll be with me, you know it’s better than having to borrow my clothes” he said smiling sweetly. What the hell, my mum had packed it? Was she in on this or something?

“My mum packed it for me? Care to explain?” I asked sarcastically, looking at him with a hard expression on my face.

“Oh yeah, I didn’t explain did I” He trailed off looking down at the floor “Well basically your mum and dad knew since you were a baby, but they never thought anything was going to happen, until what happen with your father. So when you moved here I made sure I got in contact with your mother so we’d have a plan if anything happened” He explained, looking up at me when he had finished.

I took a few deep breaths before I could reply. All this time and I hadn’t know a thing but my parents had known? Would have been nice if someone had told me that a load of supernatural weirdo’s were after my blood. Brilliant.

“Oh great, glad they shared that really unimportant information with me” I snapped sarcastically.

“I know what you mean but your parents did it for a reason obviously, don’t get mad with them” he soothed, trying to calm my temper down. “Anyway here’s your suitcase, be ready in 20” He said handing me the suitcase, then briskly leaving the room shutting the door behind him.

I rummaged through my suitcase to find my mum had packed all my new clothes we had recently brought, plenty of underwear, make up, toiletries, you name it, it was in there.

I pulled out a pair of my new jeans and the cardigan I had fallen in love with when we went shopping last week. It was a faded pink colour, with holes in it and was a bit baggy, but I loved it.

I just threw my hair up in a messy bun, washed my face, brushed my teeth then added a bit of makeup on to cover up the massive bags I had under my eyes, from too much crying and lack of sleep.

I heard a knock on the door “Are you ready Eve?” Noah asked opening the door slightly”

“Yep, just coming” I replied quickly as I put on some perfume and then left the room.