Chapter 1: Im Evie..

Hey to whoever is reading this, i've just changed the name of the story, because it sounds a little more exciting!

If you like this story please comment, vote and fan! THANKYOU!

Monday, December 2nd 2010, 7.00am.

Dear diary

I’m Evie and I….

Every time I went to write in my diary, that’s all that came to mind. I didn’t know whether it was just because I was the most boring person alive or whether I had a mental block when going to write about my feelings and my day to day routine, which was pretty much the same every single day.

School. I was pretty much like every single kid in the country when it came to liking school, but it wasn’t because I didn’t like learning. I was, well, ‘different’ to other kids in my school, it wasn’t because I was some depressive emo, or some big time slut, it’s just I didn’t follow a particular crowd, I didn’t want to be labelled as anything, so I decided I was going to be me and if anyone didn’t like in then well, tough shit.

People didn’t like that, especially the guys, apparently this was because I was ‘hot’ and it was such a waste me acting the way I do, oh right have I missed something? Just because I don’t drop my pants at any opportunity I get that makes me ‘strange’, hmm well okay I rather be branded strange than the local whore of Montana, which many girls who attended my school had the nickname of.

I didn’t think I was ‘hot’ to be honest, I didn’t see what the big attraction was. I had long, straight dark, dark brown hair (which was often passed as black) I had deep sky blue eyes and pale white skin, I pretty much looked like some zombie vampire, what’s attractive about that?!

I tended to wake up about 6.30am and lie in bed and think until about 7.30am, strange huh? Yeah well, that’s just me.

School started at 9am so I had about an hour to shower up, have breakfast then make my way to the bus stop which thankfully was a minute walk from my house.

“Wakey, wakey, sweetheart, I’ve made you pancakes”my mom said..

as she slowly crept past my door, my mom was great, she was probably the only person in the whole world who understood me…

“That’s real sweet of you mom, thanks” I said smiling back at her

“ No biggy honey, it’s my day off today so I thought you might like some breakfast in bed”

she settled the tray on my trunk at the bottom of my bed, then walked out to presumably wake my brother up..

Oh my brother was a big time jerk, he was the complete opposite of me, he knew he was good looking and didn’t he half show it. He was always bringing back girls, who were clearly dazzled by his charming looks… Well I tell you now, I was definitely not dazzled, he was player, but I had to give to him though he did look out for me from time to time, when some of his football pals try and hit on me, he really hated anyone going near his sister, so he did have his advantages I guess…

“Tyler, you need to get up, you’ll miss your bus like last week, and I can tell you now son, I will not be driving you”

I heard my mum moan at him, like she did basically every single day of the week… 

Time was getting on so I quickly ate my breakfast than ran into the bathroom to have shower, before Tyler got in there. He literally spent about 30 minutes in there making his self look all hunky for school, so he could impress the next girl who he hadn’t already had a date with.