two

this chapter is dedicated to @michaelsvans because i just finished blind and it was amazing and i liked the first ending idk why but anyways if she sees this that would be awesome because she's like one of my queens

ok lol enjoy this new shittÿ chapter :)))

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Luke couldn't get his mind off the purple-haired boy. He lay in bed, thinking of the tattoos on Michael's torso and wondering what each of them meant.

He was also pissed.

Pissed that he was ugly enough to make Michael want to leave so quickly. Pissed that his conversation starter was lame and shittÿ.

Pissed that he had fallen so hard for the lilac-haired boy.

He criticized himself under the covers, scratching his nails on his skin in anger. He thought of his every imperfection and whispered them aloud to himself. He hurt himself, verbally and physically over the purple-haired boy who probably didn't even care about him.

He cried himself to sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Luke's last days of summer were agonizingly slow and boring. The only highlight of it was being able to see a sliver of Michael's face each morning when he went to drop Ashleigh off at their house for play dates. Michael never opened the door wider than Ashleigh's body width, so that only she could slip inside. His green eyes were downcast at his converse as he let Ashleigh in and slammed the door rudely in Luke's face.

This made Luke even more upset, and he spent his last summer days listening to music in his tree house and strumming his guitar.

On the evening before school started, Luke walked across the street to Michael's house to pick up Ashleigh instead of waiting for Michael and Christa's mom to bring her over. The sun was just setting, giving the cozy Australian neighborhood a fiery red glow. Luke sighed his appreciation for the magnificent Sydney sunset and rang the doorbell. Michael opened the door with a grin on his face, but it immediately dropped when he saw Luke. Michael picked a few stickers out of his hair and tried to rub off some of the lipstick staining his cheeks.

"Ashleigh will be here in a second. Um, yeah." Michael closed the door and reopened it a moment later with Ashleigh standing in front of him, lipstick smears all over her face.

Giggling, she smiled up at the 6'2" Michael. "Bye-bye Christa! See you tomowow at pre-k!" She waved her sticky fingers at someone inside the house before turning to Michael again. "Thank you for letting us bedazzle your face, Mikey."

Michael smiled gently at Ashleigh. "It was a pleasure letting you bedazzle me, Ash." He turned his gaze upwards to me. "Are you going to leave now? Because you're letting in insects. So leave."

Luke was fed up with Michael and his fücking hatred towards him. What the hełł had Luke even done to him? Luke's hand shot out to stop Michael from slamming the door like usual.

"Michael, why are you so damń rude to me?" He growled. Michael grunted and tried to slam the door closed, but to no avail. He gave up reluctantly and stared Luke straight in the eye.

"You're lame as hell." He said before slamming the door in Luke's face.

Luke groaned. He was done with the attractive, sarcastic assholé known as Michael Clifford.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
haha sorry michael's being an onion

so i'm moving the stories from my old account, @5secondsofmeyouthem , on to here

so yeah, read them if you want

okee ily guys and don't forget to comment and vote <3