• Chapter One •

Start from the beginning

"Suck my left nut." I shook my head and finished putting lotion. 

"Mainee you ready yet?"

"Slow your roll tedo. I'm getting there." I put lotion on my arms and slid on my shorts. I felt Jermaine's eyes on me but I didn't pay him any attention and grabbed my purse.  

Room service left a little basket of fruit and finger sandwhiches for us so I just put that in a tote and we were off.

~~

Miami Beach was crowded ass fuck, and I swear if another person asks for Jermaine's autograph, or picture Imma go ham.

"Chill lil wodey." He said after I walked away when someone else asked for a picture. I wasn't trying to trip or nothing. It was just that I really wanted to enjoy the beach today and we were being stopped every five seconds. The thing that made me even more irritated was that he was feeling himself completely. One thing 'J.Cole' did not need was a boost in his confidence.

"Put some shades on or some shit." I suggested.

We found a nice spot on the sand and he layed down a blanket for us to sit on.

"It's warm out."

"The fuck? It's hot as satans toe nail's my nigga." I joked.

"You're officially the lamest person I know."

"But you love me."

"That's debatable."

"Oh shit our those my niggas!?" I heard a familiar voice say. I covered my face from the sun so I could see.

"Is that my baby Aubrey?!!" I said smiling like a fool. I stood up and hugged him. He was with a girl and she smiled and waved at me. I was surprised, usually the type of bitches rappers mess with are rude as fuck. Take Rita for instance.

"What's up my nigga?"

"Nothing but a thing. Just tryna get a tan."

"Both yall yellow niggas need a tan." We all laughed and They dapped and started talking. I folded my arms and sat back down on the blanket and to my surprise Aubrey's girl sat down too.

"I love your bathing suit."

"Thanks." I said. "I designed it myself." She smiled and looked at me funny.

"Aren't you Vashtie Kola?"

"Yeah. I prefer Valeria though."

"Yeah. I'm Andrea, I heard you were really good..you know with choreography."

"I try." I said giving her a small smile.

It's not everyday that I get recognized. And I don't mind, I'd rather be behind the scenes anyway. Dancing is something I've always loved to do. Jermaine told them to come out to the party that was going on later tonight, and we parted ways.

"Lets go in the water." he said.

"Nah you know I can't swim J." I said giving him a stale look. Plus I didn't want to mess up my makeup.

"I'll protect you." He said pulling off his white beater.

"You're a chessy mother--"

"Shut yo mouth." Jermaine cut me off and we both laughed. He was a mess. "Come on Val."

"Noo. I don't want to."