Prologue

Prologue

I arched my back and winced at the pain that seemed to be coming from both the inside and outside of my pale body. I let out a scream as the pain felt like fire, ripping me apart.

But that's what the change felt like. It felt like daggers that attacked the inside of my skin. Like gasoline was poured on the inside, and lit with a match.

But I knew it would come out to be this way. It wasn't like the pain was unexpected. My siblings had told me it was bound to happen when I grew.

The thing was, I never wanted it to. I never wanted to feel the pain of my first change. It was like the virginity being taken from a young girl. Like I said, it was bound to happen, and I didn't even like the thought of being a monster. Well, not this type of monster.

How would people look at me? Differently, or the same? If they knew about me, would they cower in fear, or look at me with nonchalance? It was a question that has been bugging me my entire life.

But I'll let you find out for yourself. After all, I couldn't ruin it for you.

_________________________________________

Heyo! How are you guys? I know I should just stop making new things because I never finish them, but hey, I had this thought in mind, and even the sequel! Well, the sequel won't be anything like this book. I might even write it when I get further into this book. The name is not yet going to be revealed though. Ancient Chinese Secret. xD

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow! Thanks guys! More chapters to come.

~Debi