Going Forward

"It was the next day and my heart was pounding after that whole kiss yesterday and Cam leaving, I started to worry if maybe I did something wrong. Tori and I walked into school we were talking about my date when Tristan runs at us a started screaming "OMG, MAYA HAVE YOU SEEN FACE RANGE?!?" He asked I quickly replied "No" and Tristan shoved his phone in my face, "Look at Cam's new status" It read (In a relationship with @MayaMatlin) "Wow I guess we are in a relationship now", I smile when I saw Cam walk up behind Tori and Tristan "Good morning Maya Matlin" he said happy as can be "I will see you in a little while for lunch got something big and important to do so won't I be in French 1 today" he said walking away and grinning from ear to ear. After the first 5 periods of the day it was lunch and as I suspected Cam was sitting at our usual table but he today he asked Tori and Tristan to sit elsewhere for a minute because we were going to have lunch together and we were going outside soon he just "needed to talk to me alone first, when I first say dawn I asked him what he was doing "Cam, what's going on here?" I asked "I felt bad about running out after our kiss yesterday and this is how I plan to make it up to you" he grabbed my hand and pulled me outside, there was a nice picnic outside, "Cam, I wasn't upset you didn't have to do all this" I stated "I know but I felt really bad about last night and how I acted, It was my first kiss and I was nervous, so to make up for it I went over to Little Miss Steaks and got something for us to eat, like a second date" "Wow, this is all amazing but are you sure you want a relationship right now I mean I will if you want but I don't want to be a burden" I said sheepishly "Maya, I like you a lot I'm just nervous I don't want to mess anything up" he said softly he looked up from the floor, and at me and smile with a big goofy grin on his face. As he was getting the food from the picnic basket his team captain Mike Dallas came up to us and said "Cam, what are you doing with this little pancake" he laughs mockingly "What did you just say?" Cam questioned angrily "I said What are you doing with this pancake?" He joked but I could tell this remark made Cam angry "Don't worry about him Cam lets just eat our food" I said gently but Cam didn't listen he got up, walked right over to Dallas and punched his so hard his nose started to bleed. "Cam!" I screamed but he wasn't listening "You ever say something bad about my girlfriend again and you will end up in the hospital" Cam said and he sat back down next to me and looked at me, all I could see was anger and hatred in his eyes but after a minute of two of calmly talking about our lunch the anger in his eyes left and they were the same brown eyes I fell in love with. "Maya, I am so sorry I don't know what happened, I had no control but he does deserve it for talks smack about you" he said "I know you meant well but hurting people won't solve all your problems Cam' I said softly trying to stay calm and collected. "So let's eat shall we" he said quickly changing the subject as he dug into the food, while we ate we talked about this big dance coming up "Hey Maya do you maybe want to got to the Back to School Bash this Friday?" he asked "Of course" I replied and we both smiled while we ate.