Chapter Twelve

Rosalie POV

I felt tears of happiness and confusion roll down my cheeks. I turned to Jake and hugged him. He hugged back. So Blue's alive? I thought to myself. I stepped back and looked at George. I took the piece of cloth and put it in my pocket. "Get a search party together and get your best tracker. We're going to find him. We have to." I ordered George using my Luna voice. I quickly walked back to the living room. "Casey, Jake's mom is going to watch you." She nodded with a smile and went back to watching her movie and Angel followed me out of the room. Angel looked at me. "Why do you smell like.. Blue?" She asked, her eyes widened. "He's alive." Is all I said as I walked to the front door. Debbie walked in and I said a quick hello before Angel, Nick, (He insisted) Jake, and I all meet the group waiting at the packhouse.

I stood up on a tree trunk and looked down at them. I pulled out the piece of cloth and a the best tracker stepped up to me and bowed and took it from me. Jake told me his name was Tom. We took him to were I was held when I was kidnapped by John and Joseph. He instantly found the scent trail and we followed it for about an hour, and I was by Tom's side the whole time. He stopped and I put my hand up, signaling the others to stop. "Black Blood Pack territory. Their a tiny pack of only about fifty." Tom said. I looked over to Jake and said "Go get all your best fighters." I paused and turned towards the rest of the group and yelled: "Get ready to invade!"

After about two hours, we were ready. We had one hundred pack members, ready to battle. I took the lead and stayed visible, while the others hid their scents and followed me in their wolf forms. I walked right up to the pack house, where I saw John walking out. I took a deep breath as he looked at me in shock. Then he smirked and walked closer to me and stopped about a foot away.

I bared my teeth and said, "Hand Blue over to me now, and no body gets hurt." John narrowed his eyes and said, "Now what do I get out of that?" I sighed and said, "If you let him go with no trouble, I'll.." I gulped and stuttered, "I-I'll s-s-stay here with y-you." John's eyes widened and he smirked then nodded. He whistled and two men came out from behind the house, dragging Blue, one each holding one of his arms.

Tears formed in my eyes and fell down my cheeks as I ran over to him and hugged him tightly, crying into his shoulder. The men let go of his arms and he weakly hugged me, crying into my shoulder as well. "Long time no see little Rosey.." he said in a hoarse voice. I chuckled. "Yeah." Was all I could say. After a moment, I stood up and helped Blue up and whispered something in his ear. He gave me a confused look but nodded and walked into the forest with the pack. I walked back to John who was smirking. He wrapped an arm around my waist. "Hold on a minute." I said. He gave me a confused look as I back up. I pulled out my gun out of its holder on my belt and pointed it in the air and shot it, and I yelled as I shot it, "Now!" And everyone jumped out of hiding.

Jake stood slightly in front of me, Angel, Nick, and Blue stood behind me. I smirked at John and said, "I never promised to play fair." And put the gun back in its holder. I smirked as he growled, "This isn't over!" And ran. I laughed and everyone headed back home.