Chapter Ten

|| Rosalie's POV ||

Joseph tried for the whole day to try to get me to eat, but I rufused each time, even though I was super hungry. I was trying to relax, when the door flung open. I jumped, some what startled, but also fear. I haven't shown any fear, but I sure was scared. I heard a voice, I barely remembered it. John. He walked in, and he sure as heck looked drunk. He smirked at me and walked up to me, extremely close, which made me feel awkward. "Long time no see Rosey." He said. I didn't do anything and continued looking down, making sure my mark was covered by my hair, so they wouldn't try to cut it off or something. John growled and grabbed my chin, making me look up at him, "You better learn to respect me." He growled. I gave a weak growl, "I only respect my pack members. Not you or yours.." His eyes were slowly turning red, but I was not going to respect him. He dug his claws into my cheek, and stared into my eyes. I couldn't move because of his claws, so I gave him a look, full of pure hate. I growled, "Why'd you kill my mother..." He raised an eyebrow and said, "She wouldn't hand you over to me.." He pulled his claws out of my cheek and took a huge step closer to me, leaving about no room between us. I growled was about to say something but then I remembered, Jake could find me if another dude got this close. Jake would be in pain on the way, but he'll find me! I headbutted John, making him stumble back shocked. He growled and walked back up to me and placed his hands on my waist. I growled and tried to move him off me discussed. He smirked and slipped his hands inside my jeans. I growled deeply and bared my teeth. My eyes turned red, but then turned back to normal as I felt Jake enter the area. My wolf squealed with happyness. John slowly started pulling my jeans down, but a black wolf jumped through the window. John instantly was shocked and ran out of the room. Jake stopped for a minute, and I could tell he was telling someone to take care of John.

Jake snapped out of it and shifted human, no clothes on, and unchained me. He shifted back into his wolf and he wanted me to sit in his back to go home, but I shook my head and just walked beside him. We meet up with the rest of the pack that came, and I saw Angel! She instantly ran up to me while saying, "You look like crap." and hugged me, and I hugged back. "Thanks." I said. Angel stepped back, and Nick walked up to her and wrapped his arm around her waist. I raised an eyebrow and Angel nodded, knowing what I was thinking. I pushed Nick away and my eyes turned red. "I'm warning you now, so listen up and listen good. If you dare hurt her, your dead, you do something she doesn't want you to do. Your dead. If you cheat on her. I'll kill you nice and slowly, so you can think about what you did wrong. Keep that in mind, and don't try to pull her away from me. Or else." I growled and my eyes turned normal and he looked like he was about to pee his pants. He nodded and Angel walked up to him and me and stepped infront of me. "Woah. Calm down sister." She said. I gave her a slight nod and said quietly, "How's Casey..?" Angel smiled. "She misses you, but she's fine." I nodded and looked to the rest of the pack, who looked like they just had a good fight. "Thank you, everyone." I said giving them a fake smile. "Of course, Luna." They said all together. And with that we all walked home.

A/N - Yes I know its a little short, but hey, don't judge. My dog just recently died, and I was effected by it the most... But my family found out that my mom is having a baby boy! Yay! .. Everything is going to change now, so I won't be writing AS much, but I promise I'll still write. If you guys and girls want... Anyways. Peace!

~xXHoodedArcherXx