Chapter Eight (Short Chapter)

|| Angel's POV ||

I stomped down the stares towards Jake furiously. I just heard about what happend to Rose, and i shall teach Jake a lesson... But Jake heard me coming and he was talking to his Beta, Nick. Nick's eyes widened when he saw me and he mumbled, "Mate..." My eyes widened. I honestly didn't really want a mate. I had Casey and Rose as my family. What else do I need?

Nick started slowly walking towards me. His eyes where pitch black as he yelled, "MINE!" And quickly walked towards me. Most girls would've ran towards their mates and kissed them. But not me! I wanted to stay without one. Thanks Moon Godess. Note the sarcasm..

I screamed and ran back upstairs right before Nick grabbed me. I shut the door to my room and locked it then pulled a fryingpan out of my backpack. Tangled style! It was me and Rose's favorite Disney movie, so we always kept a fryingpan with us.

Nick bust down the door and I was about to knock him out with the fryingpan, he snatched it from me and through it across the room. "My fryingpan!" I squealed. He growled deeply and pinned me to my bed. My wolf was so happy, as sparks went down my spine, and she knew this was really our mate. He leaned in for a kiss, after repeating, "Mine..." I would've instantly moved out of the way from the kiss, but my wolf took over my human form. His hands stayed on my waist as he kissed me, and I kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I growled at my wolf and screamed at her, 'No! Your giving him the wrong idea! I would NOT have done that if it wasn't for you!' My wolf looked shocked and I took that and took control again. I unraveled my arms from him and put my hands on his chest and pushed him away. He opened his eyes and he looked confused. "I'm sorry. I have something that I need to tell your alpha about your Luna's kidnapping." I said. Nick looked disappointed but he nodded and he came with me, wrapping an arm around my waist. It felt weird but I knew what would happen if I pushed him away.

I walked up to Jake and said, "Jake. I positively know who took Rose.." Jake's eyes widened and he growled, "Who?!" I took a deep breath and said, .....

.

.

.

CLIFF HANGER!!! Mwuahaha! Lol sorry. I had to. I promise I'll update soon!

~xXHoodedArcherXx