Chapter 8- Secret Clubs and BBQ's

Emmie⬆️
May's P.O.V
I had just finished getting ready when I heard a loud voice.
"Where is she?!" It shouted.
"Upstairs." Andy said.
I heard a clamber of footsteps and I ran and locked myself in the bathroom.
"To the bathroom!" I heard another voice.
They literally knocked down the door.
"Oops." It was Jinxx.
I backed down, scared. They also got mad at me when I was younger. They all hugged me and I struggled to keep my hood up, but I did it.
"Pull your hood down!" CC whined.
I shook my head and they all whined.
"We wanna see what you look like." Ashley whined.
I just shook my head and walked out. I'll need a new door now.
"Fixed the door!" CC exclaimed.
"No, you just placed the door where it used to be." Ashley said.
I heard a loud crash.
"Well done CC." Jake.
How I missed Jake, but I couldn't just hug him, everyone will think I'm obsessed over him or something. I texted Riot.

May- Have you booked us in for tonight?
Riot- Yeah, be there by 9pm.

I put my phone down and went downstairs and out the back. Andy was cooking the burgers.
"Hey kiddo, want one?" He bit into an already cooked one.
I shook my head and everyone came outside and sat down. A girl waved at me and pointed to a seat next to her. I sat down in it and she smiled.
"I'm Sammi Doll!" She introduced.
I just nodded my head and she looked confused.
"She has speech problems." Juliet said.
I've had enough of 'speech problems'. I don't have them.
"Oh. Never mind." She frowned.
God, I can't believe I don't have the courage to talk. But then they'll recognise my voice, it's similar to Andy's, and then they'll know who I really am. Sammi went to grab my hood but I winced as she grabbed it.
"Sorry." She apologised.
"Jinxx!" She called and Jinxx sat next to her. Jake sat next to me and another girl. Everyone was passed food. I refused mine since I hate burgers.
"You sure?" Andy asked.
I nodded and thought about what will happen when my hood goes down. Will he still hate me? Or will he have a change of heart? I just watched the rest eat while I just sat there. Riot, Celestia and Ember were on the other side of the wall. They waved for me to come to them. I got up and walked over to the wall. Nobody noticed since they were all laughing. I went outside with the rest.
"We've got 4 hours of practice, and it'll take 1 hour to walk to the place since we can't drive." Ember said.
I nodded my head and we started to walk.
"I'm tired!!" Celestia moaned.
"We've been walking for 3 minutes!" Riot exclaimed.
"Oh." Celestia sheepishly giggled.
We just stayed silent for the rest of the walk.
"We're here!!!" Riot danced.
I laughed and we went inside.
"Hey girls! Band name?" The man asked.
"Suicide Circus." I said.
"Nice! Who thought of it?" He questioned.
We looked at Ember and Emmie, who joined us on the way.
"Ember and Emmie." I replied.
He wrote it down.
"K, you go to the stage and practice." He led us to the stage and we were left on our own.
"Okay, our first song is Heart of Fire." I muttered.
Guess we're doing BVB first. Great. I decided I'll leave my hood up for the show, just in case people mistake me for Andy, and trust me, that's happened. Especially when I sung BVB with my hood down.Everyone literally thought it was Andy Sixx or something.
"Hey, we've already practiced this." Ember said.
We all nodded and the next song we skipped too.
"Helena." I said.
"MCR!" Emmie fangirled.
We laughed and we got ready. Emmie and Riot were guitar. Celestia was bass. Ember wanted to be the drummer so she is and I'm vocals. After we finished singing Helena, we went on to the next song, Na Na Na.
"MCR!" Emmie fangirled again.
We all just sighed and started to play. When we all finished everyone complimented me on my voice. I blushed in embarrassment because I was messing up my thanks yous. We started the next song, Throne. I started to sing the song and Riot did the beat on her DJ thingy. After that song, we looked at our last one, it said we could choose one.
"Carolyn." I barely whispered.
"Okay." Emmie said and got out music sheets.
"How have you got that?" I asked.
"Um, it's a song by BVB duh?" She sarcastically sighed.
My face whitened and I just carried on. I can't believe that Andy took my song.After the song finished, the man came up to us.
"Amazing! The crowd will love you!" He smiled.
"It's a bar. They'll probably be drunk." I cooly said.
"No, you're not playing here," He laughed."You're playing in the concert hall with a live audience."
We all were gobsmacked.
"You can't wear that hood though." He told me.
"Okay. I won't." I lied.
Sammi's P.O.V
"Where's May?" I asked.
"Upstairs." CC said.
"Hey guys, wanna come to Rock Festival tonight? They've got budding bands covering songs." I asked.
"Yeah, that'll be awesome." Jake smiled.
Everyone nodded on agreement.
"It's free, and it's on in an hour." I said.
They all went to get ready and said goodbye. I told them the address and they said to meet them there. I can't wait!