Chapter 1- Juliet Simms.

Just to tell you, imagine May as a girl Andy. Also, trigger warning for the whole story.
Andy's P.O.V
I was sitting with Juliet until something popped into my head.
"Hey dragonfly, do you ever get lonely when I'm away?" I asked her.
"Kind of, but it's not too bad, why?" She replied.
"I was thinking, maybe we could adopt a girl around 17-19 to keep you company." I told her.
Her eyes lit up.
"Sure! That'll be amazing!" She replied.
"We'll go tomorrow." I smiled and went up to bed with her. ;)
May's P.O.V
I sat in my black bed and picked up my first issue of Kerrang! Yes I know, first issue. I've never been able to get it because I didn't have enough money. The others steal it. I did save up enough before and ended up with a small old CD player and a Motionless in White CD. My favourite song by them is Death March. I got up and hid in the attic. I was clothed in black and I had a MIW top on. I headbanged to Reincarnate when I heard my name.
"MAY! GET DOWN STAIRS. ITS ADOPTION TIME!!" Mrs Jones screeched.
I sighed and teased my black hair and applied my eye liner. I picked up my Kerrang! When I saw a picture of him and a girl.My eyes widened when all the memories rushed through my head about my past. I didn't know he was so famous. I dropped the magazine as tears threatened to slip. I ran down the stairs and lined up with the girls.
"Finally. Lexie, you first." Mrs Jones escorted her into reception.
While her back was turned I ran up to the attic. Juliet Simms, that's the girlfriend of Andy Biersack. So I guess my name is May Biersack, because he is definitely the same person. The same eyes and smile. The same man who put me into this hell when I was 7 years old. I noticed my face was wet because black tears were streaming down my face. I cleaned it up and reapplied everything.
"Hey emo." Lexie.
"What?" I spat.
My anger is very easily unlocked.
"Juliet Simms is mine, so do me a favour and don't get adopted." She laughed.
"What do you mean?" I growled.
"Juliet Simms is downstairs." She walked away.
My heart froze. She's probably looking for someone for her and Andy. No way am I living with them, no way am I going back to the past.
"May?" I heard a feminine voice call.
Mrs Jones told her to look for me. I locked the attic door and hid under the dusty bed. I heard a key jingle and a door unlock.
"She normally hides in here." I heard faded footsteps and a pair of heels clang around the room.
I pulled up my hood and breathed slowly and quietly.
"May, it's just me the foster parent. My name's Juliet and I only want to talk to you." She sweetly said.
I tensed up. Lexie didn't lie.
"Hey there you are!" I saw Juliet's face.
I threw the pillow at her face as I jumped
"Ow, my head." I groaned.
She pulled me out and I made my hood stay on my head.
"Come on, why are you hiding?" She asked.
I didn't reply.
"Don't talk huh?" She smiled.
Again, I didn't reply.
"Hey, I think you're perfect." She smiled again.
No. Please don't say it.
"You like rock and Kerrang! You're the only one here who would listen to my boyfriend's band play and I can have someone to talk to there." She giggled.
No, no, no!
"Come on, I'm adopting you!" She led me to reception where she signed everything.
"Go pack your stuff May!"  She smiled again.
Cheesy. I went upstairs and packed. Well I didn't. Mrs Jones did. I really didn't want to go, but I can't speak to her. My voice is too deep for a girl  and she'll laugh at me. I got in the car and Juliet drove to a mansion.
"This is where me and Andy live!" She announced.
No I don't want to see him. I wonder why she doesn't care what I look like. Yet again, she cares about my personality.
"I'm gonna squeeze that voice outta you." I tried not to laugh at how wrong that sounded.
She opened the door and I saw a long hallway, Andy on the phone.
This is not going to go well.