Trouble part 2.

You opened the door to your room to find Hannah " hey" she said Happily " how are you getting in here?" You asked kinda creeped out " I walked in here know one even noticed"
How would they not notice that there's someone walking in my room we don't even look alike
You thought " so where's your old house again?" She asked you " Hannah you know my old house address" you said laughing you seriously though it was a joke she stood up " right I just... Forgot could you tell me again oh and be specific" you laughed nervously and backed up closer to the door "I don't think you're Hannah" her voice changed and she stopped smiling " prove it" you ran out and ended up running into Logan " HELP ME" you screamed " what is it?" He asked concerned " THERES SOMEONE IN MY ROOM" " stop yelling who is it?" He asked you " you don't know right now she's my friend"

Back in your room
Mystique ( did I spell that right?) Changed her voice to yours walked over to your photo be and found your parents number she smiled " she must be the new one" she called them " hi honey how's your new school?" Your mother asked "it's great mom hey I wanted to come and visit what's are address again I mean it's been so long and all the classes I just forgot" " our address is ( your address)" she said " thanks mom" "would you like to talk to your father? he misses you" your mother asked  " no" she hung up ship shafted into rogue and walked out as you and Logan walked to your room " hi" you said " hi" she said smiling and continued to walk you opened the door and looked around " I'm not crazy there was someone in here" you walked over to your desk and checked your phone " see it said I just talked to my parents but I didn't my phone was in here" you said worried " don't freak out tell me your parents address and me and some of the other teachers will see if there ok" " there address is ( your address) but can I come?" He started to walk away " no" you grabbed your phone and ran down where everyone else was and saw Logan, Jean and Storm leave then you saw Pyro and ran to him " can you drive me somewhere?" You asked " sure we're is it?" " my parents house" " they said to stay here" he said " please this important  what if they were your parents and you were really scared and wanted to go see them" you said " fine lets go"

Hey guys I won't be able to update til Sunday or after because I'm going camping I just wanted to tell ya bye:)