Trouble part 1.

You woke up to your alarm clock and did everything you usually do in the morning when someone knocked on your door " hey y/n guess who" someone said that sounds like.. Did Hannah come here
You opened the door " hey bestie I haven't seen you in awhile " she said hugging you " your not supposed to be here" you said " don't worry know one saw me" she said walking around your room " ok good" Pryo knocked on your door and Hannah hid under your bed you opened the door " hey" he said smiling " hey" you said "hey what's your name" Hannah said from under your bed " what was that?" He asked " um that was the monster under my bed she's not good at listening" you said laughing nervously he walked over and looked under your bed " sup" Hannah waved " umm y/n why is there a girl under your bed?" He asked " ok she's my friend from my old school I don't know how she snuck past everyone but she did" " hello I'm still here"
Hannah said you grabbed her hand and dragged her out from under your bed she shook pyros hand " I'm Hannah it as she calls me the monster under her bed" " cool see you in class y/n" he said walking out " so that's the guy you've been talking about" she said smiling "
He's just a friend " ya for now " Hannah kept smiling " ok you need to go I have to get to class" you said as you walked to the window and opened it " "ok I shall be back" Hannah said climbing out the window " no you shall not "" yes I shall" you closed the window

Thanks Captain-Nikkie19 for the idea to add romance and anonymoususer02 for the idea if Hannah coming to visit.