West jordan Middle school Questions/answers.

Question:
What happens if someone is making you look bad  on purpose and you aren't doing anything bad?

Answer:
Immediately Report it to your counselor/principal this will help save your reputation as well.

Question:
When you go in the hall and you don't have a hall pass. And they catch you, what happens???
Can you bring snacks, and eat them during class. and  how annoying are people to ask you during class...

Answer:
The first 4 times you get a warning, however the fifth time you go to ISS which is in school suspension, or lunch detention.

question:
How expensive are the vending machines for a bag of chips, or a candy bar?

Answer:
1 to 2 dollars

Question:
Should I bring money to school?? Should I bring my phone to school? And if so we're should I put it. My locker, zip up binder?

Answer:
Yes, you can bring your phone. (Make sure it is on vibrate go in the sound is all the way down or else it will get taken away, if it gets taken away twice then it's a parent pick up) if you do bring your phone to school though you should probably keep it with you at all times that's why I carry a tiny purse everywhere. You can keep it  in your zip up binder with you because I have had people get to my zip up binder when I wasn't there.  And it's your choice to bring your phone or not.

Question:
What happens if someone is running down the hall and then trips you. On purpose?

Answer:
Report it. People there are nice so they will help you up and pick up your stuff.

Question:
K. This question is weird, but do people kiss? It's weird.

Answer:
Yes, you'll have to get used to it.

Question:
K. Do you think I should bring my own stapler and tape?

Answer:
You don't need to, but you might want to.

Question:
I wanted to ask about what should I bring to middle school.

Answer:
Zip up binder
Pens
Highlighters
Erasers
Pencils
Paper clips or binder clips

Question:
Can I decorate my locker?

Answer:
With magnets, yes.

Tips:
Bring your own water bottle

Make friends 😊 😎

If I left out any questions you have, feel free to ask ... They may end up in this book.

Have a great school year!