"Oppa is so handsome! There's nothing I can do! He is really a perfection." The other said.

"I am so in love with him. I like his everything and he is so hot! And has a nice body and face. He is just beyond perfection!" The next one said.

"I think I'm losing confidence." I said to Yerin who accompanied me here.

"Ah, why? Didn't you prepare for something nice to say? You've always been good with words. You convince everyone." She said.

I shook my head. "Did you see those pretty girls? What's so special about me? I don't know if they would even let me finish my interview once they saw m-"

0222 COME IN. 0222 COME IN.

"It's you!" Yerin said. "Fighting!"

"Yerin, let's just-"

"Yah!" She held both of my shoulders. "You can do this. Don't be intimidated! This is so not like the Oh Sungyeon I know. Come on, you know you are prettier than those girls and just try, what if you get picked?"

"What if?"

"You'll be able to confirm if he really kissed you that night or it's just one of your fantasies!"

I frowned, but smiled at the same time. "Thank you."

CALLING, 0222

I nervously go to the room and bowed to the people there- "Oh! Jintaek manager?"

He just smiled and nodded. Why is he here? Is he one of those people who will decided which fangirl must Minhyuk date? I felt even more nervous.

"Alright, Ms. 0222, introduce yourself." Someone said.

"O-oh yeah..." I took a deep breath. "I'm Oh Sungyeon, 20 years old, I still go to college and taking up business administration. I love music. I play guitar and sing... sometimes, I write songs too-"

"You write songs?" Jintaek asked.

I nodded. "Yes."

"Okay, go on."

I cleared my throat. "I like riding skateboards and I adore BTOB a lot."

"Alright, why do you love Lee Minhyuk? What are the things you would like to do with him?" Someone asked.

I bit my lower lip. My heart is pounding so loud. My palms get clammy and my knees were trembling. Where are the words I've practiced for this? I sighed and shook my head. "I don't know..."

Silence.

"You don't know? What do you mean?" They asked, shock is clear on their faces.

"I just... don't know the exact reason why. Unlike the others, I wasn't a fan since they debuted. I just knew them a year ago. I really... fell for Minhyuk's personality and talent. He makes me laugh and smile to sleep. I'm not the kind of person who has a perfect life, so I'm really really thankful I found him along with BTOB. They make me happy. He makes me happy and if I were to be given a chance, I'd like to get to know him better as something more than just an idol."

I said and it took a while before they clapped, like they were trying to absorb my words.

Out of the earlier fans, I'm probably the first one to say something that long for that question. I'm still not confident as I can't tell whether they liked what I said or not.

I bowed.

"We'll call you, Ms. 0222." They said.

"Thank you!"

I finally breathed out and normally when I got out of the room. Yerin ran to me and hugged me. "I was touched!" She said.

I chuckled. "What was so touching about that?"

She frowned. "Yah! Did you hear the fans before you? They loved Minhyuk for his hot body and appearance. Well, you do the same, of course, but you told them how he affects your life. I could tell they were moved by your words."

I chuckled and touched her forehead. "Are you sick?"

"Ah! Why!"

"Why are you cheering on me? I know I creeped them out with my answers." I said, but to the deepest part of my heart, I really hope I moved their hearts the way BTOB has moved mine for so many times.

-

A/N: Thank you for reading! Such a short chapter XD I'll make it up to you in the next one.

Please don't forget to vote and leave a feedback. Gomawo!