"You worry me, Jo," Jasper mumbles.

"I know that but really, there's nothing to worry about. Scott and I are just friends. I can handle it."

"I know but I'm still going to worry," He tells me. "It's my job as your best friend."

"Very much appreciated," I say with a small laugh as my heels clack against the sidewalk on our way to the building. "Oh, and remember that Felix kid?"

"Sure."

"He got my phone number," I tell Jasper. "And I have no idea how."

"He called you?"

"Seven times," I mutter. "I answered the first two but after that, I just put my phone on silent. He's really obsessive, I think. Not obsessed with me, just with winning."

"I'll talk to him," Jasper decides, taking a sip of his coffee. I know by the way that he gives me that 'I mean business' look, I know that when he says 'I'll talk to him' it really means 'I'm going to either a.) threaten to kick his ass or b.) actually kick his ass'.

"No, don't worry about it," I say quickly. "Not yet, anyway. I'm sure that he'll get bored with it. Really, it's okay."

Jasper thinks about this for a moment and then decides, "If he doesn't stop bothering you by Monday, then you'll let me talk to him?"

"Sure. Just give me until Monday," I say to him. "And then you can rip him a new one."

"Eagerly," He grins at me as we enter the building to get to our first class.

When I get to my Intro to Photography class an hour and a half later, I sit down where I had sat on Monday and wait for the class to start, dreading the moment when Felix came into the room because something told me that he'd be bothering me again today but today, I'm prepared. I'm just going to completely ignore him. Completely. It might be childish but I don't care, I think that it's the only way that he'll leave me alone.

"What's up with the outfit?" Felix wonders as he approaches me a few minutes before class is supposed to start, just as I expect him to do. Even if I wasn't giving him the silent treatment, I wouldn't tell him about my interview with Sebastian because I'm slightly positive that he'd throw a jealous hissy fit and maybe try to sabotage my meeting.

When I don't respond to him or even look in his direction, I can hear him laugh a little bit.

"You're just going to stop talking to me then?"

Well, at least he's quick.

"That's very mature of you, Jo," He tells me sarcastically but I still don't even acknowledge his presence, I just look down at my phone and start playing a game, hoping that these few minutes will go by quickly and class will start. "Oh, come on, you can pretend to hate me all you want but I know that you think that my ugly persistence is charming."

I bite my tongue so that I don't scoff. Charming? He really thinks that he is charming?

"You are absolutely no fun," Felix decides just as the professor stands up at the front of the room and starts the lecture and I let a small victorious smile spread across my face. I win. For right now, at least. Even as we're going through lecture, I see Felix occasionally glancing over at me but I just continue to ignore him altogether until the end of the class when I am successfully one of the first people out of the room, escaping Felix for the rest of the day.

I spend my next two classes listening to lectures and hyperventilating while Jasper tries to soothe my nerves in our Digital Color Theory class.

And then, before I could even blink, it's time for me to make my way to Sebastian King's office for this interview. Jasper walks with me since his classes are now over, and adjusts my blazer as I pull some loose strands of hair out of my face.