Chapter three

You walked with Y/F and Y/B/F to school.You saw Y/C he smiles and waves at you.You feel your heart skip a beat. Y/B/F elbowed  you in the stomach.You glared at her. "That hurt!" You yelled.

"It was supposed to" Y/B/F said. You frowned and crossed your arms. You felt someone tap your shoulder you turn to see Y/C he smiled.

"Hey Y/N" He said.

'He knows my name he said my name in about to freakin fully on fangirl!'

"Hi Y/C what's up?" You asked.He smiled and shrugged

"Meet me on the roof After school" He whispered into your ear. The feeling of his breathe on your ear made you blush like crazy.

"O-okay"You said.he then slipped something into your hand and left.

"What was that about?-" Y/B/F stopped and poked you.

"Hello Y/N?" She/he said. Y/B/F waved her/his hand in your face.

"Earth back to Y/N!" Y/B/F shouted. She/he got tired off telling your name so she/he threw Y/F's book at your head.

"Ow Y/B/F! Why the hell did you do that?!" You growled. Y/B/F sighed of relief.

"I thought we lost you there" Y/B/F said while putting their hand on your shoulder. You rolled your eyes and looked at the note he gave you

'Number(random number) meet me at the roof after school'

You felt your heart start to race. "Hey um Y/N maybe we should you know go to this thing called CLASS!" Y/B/F yelled into your ear. You covered your ears.

"Okay geez!" You scuffed. You put the note neatly in your pocket.

~~Time skip brought to you by PEEEEEEEWDIEPIE!!!!!~~

You made up a excuse to Y/B/F and Y/F saying that you had to return a book so they left.You went to the roof scared in case it's one of those pranks. "Um hello?" You mumbled as you walked on the roof. you saw Y/C sitting down. You say down beside him.

"What's up?" You asked

'Play it cool play it cool just play it cool! Ugh I can't play it cool I'm sitting next to my crush MY CRUSh Y/N just play it cool!'

He moved closer You felt your face burn. "Hey um Y/N I know you probably think I'm that player guy who goes round breaking girls hearts but...to be honest I thought you liked them type of guys but when we left primary school you started to hang out with Y/B/F instead of me I mean in primary school you were like the only person I'd play with and I-I've had a crush on you ever since we first met..." He said his face a tiny bit pink

'Oh.My.God. MY FREAKIN CRUSH JUST CONFESSED HE HAS A CRUSH ON ME!!!' (A/N:oh if you don't know italics is your thoughts I don't know if I already told you that)

You could feel your heart beat so fast "u-um Y/C I've had a crush on you too" you said. You looked at him and he was smiling he moved the piece of hair that fell from your Clip/Hair bobble he tucks it behind your ear. You both lean in.

"HEY Y/N!-Oh did I just I'm so sorry" Y/B/F shouted. You give her the death glare. He chuckled and took your hand and tangled it with yours.

"I guess this means we're a couple now?" You said. He nodded. You three (A/N:yes I just did that oh geez I'm going to get a lot of hate hey but at least Your dating Y/C in this book now!)

Walked home together when you three were at your house you kissed Y/C o the cheek. "Cya tomorrow Y/C" you said. he smiled and waved. You closed the door. And peeked to see what Y/C was doing. he was doing a little dance then left.

----------------------------------------------
A/N:so your now dating your crush in this book and yeah sorry it's shorter than the others but I am about to head out with the family but hope you like it it's okay if you want to scream at me for making Y/B/F block your kiss with your crush but I just had to you don't understand the temptation was killing me well hope you like it love you all ~.•