Three

Avalon's POV

I couldn't understand why I just broke down, I haven't cried like that for so long, I'm not sure what took over me. I all couldn't place where that strange voice in my head came from. It wasn't my demon, and it sure as hell wasn't me, so who was it? 'Its me you idiot' I gasped, the strange voice just talked again.

'Who?' I thought, unsure of how to connect with it.

'Your wolf, gosh I didn't know blondes were actually stupid,' it laughed at me inside my head.

'What the hell are you talking about?' I demanded, becoming frightened by the second.

' here, let me explain because you still don't seem to get it. I'm your wolf, my name is Calista, I am a big, furry dog that you will be able to shift into when you're angered or just feel like it. I am the mate of Derek's wolf, Chris, and you have wolf blood. am I clear?' She said, clearly annoyed I was taking so long to catch on.

"But, no that's not possible, I'm a demon, not a werewolf, how could I be a wolf when I am so clearly full of demon energy?' I asked completely confused.

"Have you ever heard of half-mixes? Well, they're a mix of two species, for instance you are both demon and werewolf, your mother was full demon, and your father is full werewolf, therefore their offspring was you,' she told me, now completely angered by my slow processing.

I let the new information sink in. Werewolf? Demon? Both? What the hell? (No pun intended) How can that even happen! Why am I only just finding out? A sudden thought crossed my mind. Did my mom know before she died? I suddenly felt betrayed, lied to, and hurt. All my life I thought I was only demon, now I'm part werewolf too? 'Your thoughts are annoying, but amusing, by the way, we are now bonded forever. You will learn to love and accept me, and I you, it'll take some time but it will happen' I hated how she just got to appear out of nowhere, I wish I could do that. 'Avalon, you should get some rest, it's a lot to take in, don't stress yourself out'

I obeyed instantly, ignoring the strange force pulling at my heart, attempting to lure me to something, though I'm not too sure what. I fell into a much needed slumber, with no thoughts of waking any time soon.

Derek's POV

I didn't know what to do when Avalon cried. It pained me seeing her like that and all I wanted to do was comfort her, even if she was seconds away from injuring me. I felt a strange pain in my heart and a new feeling entered my system, betrayal? I realized I was no longer feeling my own emotions, it was Avalon's pain. 'Go to her' my wolf told me.

Not even two seconds after he'd said that I was on my feet, moving towards a large oak wood door to my left. Brian let me stay here to attend to my mate and the situation at hand. I passed beds, all made the same, with the same bedside table and switch lite beside them. My loud footsteps echoed off the walls around me and I ad finally reached the large door. It opened with a creak, sending chills up and down my spine.

I started to walk down the corridor, following the tulips and cocoa smell I had learned was yours. My footsteps slowed as I felt and increasing pain developed in my chest. I broke into a run, a need to stop the pain of my mate was mandatory. Suddenly I fell to the ground on my knees, feeling every bit of pain my mate felt as her screams erupted into the air around me.

*********

SORRY FOR THE FILLER!! I need comments so I can fix what's wrong! I don't have many reads right now and I want that to change so please give me feedback!!:) again sorry for the filler, I have an amazing plan for this story and I guarantee you'll either love me or hate me for it, or both mixed emotions are okay;) it'll be great'!!

Vote, comment, etcetera blah blah the usual;);)