Dreaming OLLG

Based on Selena being Justin's OLLG.

▪♥▪❇▪♥▪❇▪♥▪❇

Selena's POV

"What?" I practically yelled when I saw I won the competition of winning two backstage passes along with front row tickets.

"Omg!Omg!" I chanted in my head. I'm so excited, I'm practically Justin's number one fan.I called up my best friend Ashley Cook to come with me, also since she's a belieber too.

....................

Two weeks later.

"Ahhh!!!" the entire arena including Ashley and I screamed when he came onto stage to sing "Baby".

" You know you love me, I know you care,Just shout whenever... "as he sang, we sang along with him until the song was finished.

" Yeah,Yeah,Yeah now I'm all gone, gone, gone. I'm gone "

"Whoo!Justin" I jumped up and down.

A few minutes later the sound track for One Less Lonely Girl began.

"Alright, let's go, There's gonna be one less lonely girl, one less lonely girl..." I had my phone out videoing until a someone tapped my shoulder. I thought it was Ashley but when I looked back I saw it was Alfredo Flores, one of Justin's friends, my heart nearly dropped to the floor.

"You're-You...Omg" I stuttered.

"Hey, you wanna be the one less lonely girl?" he asked.

"Yes!Yes" I said as Ashley gave me a hug and I handed her my phone.

Alfredo led me backstage as my heart raced in fear?happiness? worry? I don't even care.THE Alfredo Flores held my hand, I swear, I'm never washing my hands again.

When I could see Justin dancing backstage, a few male dancers guided me to the stool on stage.

"I can fix up your broken heart" he sang coming closer to me.

"...a brand new start, I can make you believe, yeah" he held my hands and looked into my eyes as I sat there looking pathetic and cried. Before I knew it, I was crowned and holding the bouquet of roses and he still kept singing to me.

When the song was near finished, his dancers carried me backstage.

"You okay?" a soft voice said. I looked up and saw it was his mother. Pattie, the lady that brought the angel -that is currently singing onstage-on earth.

"Oh my gosh!, I can't believe it's you... can-can I hug you?" I said with my hands over my mouth. Without saying anything she came closer with her hands out for a hug which I immediately engulfed her in. Damn she smelt great.

"Do you have a back stage pass?" Alfredo said as we pulled out and I nodded rapidly waving it. He then gave me a badge to hang around my neck, and on it had VIP along with some fine writing.

..............

After making my way backstage, I sat on a chair and ended up talking to Alfredo about random things, then I asked for Ashley to come with me.

Soon enough the place got really dark and I clung to Alfredo in fright. Then I felt someone pressed their lips against mine. I opened my eyes and the lights came on, but what really had me in shock was that it was Justin freaking Bieber kissing me.

When he pulled away my head got light and I fainted.

.....................

Author's POV

Selena yawned, stretching in the process. She ended up sleeping back because of the warm embrace of her boyfriend. Five minutes later her phone began vibrating on the desk making her and Justin groan.

She squinted her eyes reading the message sent from Ashley,

"You have an early morning meet and greet you need to be at in an hour" -Ashley

"What's wrong?" his husky voice said running chills down her spine.

"I need to go to a meet and greet" she said exposing her bare back as Justin got up and kissed her shoulders from behind.

"Well you need to get ready, your Selenators are waiting for you"

She turned around and gave him a slight peck on his lips. "I love you" she murmurs.

"I love you to baby"

Suddenly Selena remembers the dream she had a few minutes ago.

"Jay? I had the weirdest dream....

▪❇❇▪❇❇▪❇❇▪❇❇▪