"Are y-you ok?"

"Just a headache." He simply answered.

"Lets get you home," It was almost as if his drunken state vanished. I put him arm over my shoulder to support him as we walked down the sidewalk. I tried to remember the directions after I left his house the other night. It was strange how his house was in the woods . . . As I walked along the path I used to exit the woods, I felt myself coming to a stop. I glanced at Niall to see him shaking his head.

"It's too dangerous for you to be in the woods at night, leave. I'll find my way." He mumbled. It was my turn to shake my head.

"No, I'm not going home until I know you are safe in the house." Whoa, I sound protective. He rolled his eyes and we began our walk.

I finally found the house! Yes! I took the keys from Niall, eager to get in the house and away from the scary open forest. I gently pulled Niall in, shutting and locking the door. I'm too scared to go back out there, on my own.

We finally reached his bedroom. I walked over to his bed and ushered him to lay down. He slipped in his bed and I quickly walked downstairs, finding the small kitchen. I found a glass cup and turned the tap on to fill it with water. I walked upstairs, into his room, setting the glass of water on his bedside table.

"Olivia, c'mere." He mumbled, holding his arms out. I sighed and slipped under the covers, making sure I wasn't touching Niall. "Babyyy." He groaned, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him so that our chests were touching. "Much better." He said, kissing my forehead and looking into my eyes. We stared at eachother in silence, until I spoke up,

"Get some rest." He nodded, and shut his eyes, imediatly falling asleep. I brought my hand up to his face, cupping his left - visible - cheek and caressing it. He faintly smiled, causing me to smile. I took the oppertunity to snuggle closer to him and drift off into a nice dream.

---

"Agh!" I opened my eyes, rubbing them to see where the noise came from. I searched around the room, spotting Niall kneeling on the ground, picking up pieces of what looks like glass. I sat up, catching Nialls attention.

"What happened?" I asked, standing up and walking over to try and help pick of the pieces. He stood up and pushed me away from the shards of glass.

"I can do it on my own. I don't need another person in my life hurt." He mumbled the last part to himself, thinking I wouldn't of heard him.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Nothing, alright. Just go back to your lttle sleep and leave me alone right now!" He snapped. I apologized and sat on the floor next to the bed. He did not accept my apology, or apologize for snapping, but I honestly don't care. I just don't want him mad at me. I don't like that feeling at all. It feels like I'm being rejected, and I don't like that one bit.

He threw the pieces in the trash and walked over to me. He grabbed my hands., pulling me off of the ground and pushing me onto the bed. I gasped at the sudden force.

"Niall-" He climbed on top of me and smashed his lips onto mine. He gently pushed me down so that I was laying on my back. Moving his hands so that they were below my jaw, both his thumbs caressing my cheeks. I didn't kiss back, not wanting to kiss someone I barely know.

"Kiss me." He growled. I hesitantly obeyed, scared by his demanding tone. He smirked into the kiss before pulling away. "Lets go." He spoke, getting off the bed and pulling me with him.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I have to practice for a boxing tournament this Friday, you are coming to the tournament, right, my sweet little thang." He answered, pulling me close to him by the waistband of my jeans and pecking me on the lips.