Chapter 7

Yuu's POV

"Yuu, can we talk?" I have a bad feeling about this. I let go of Shinao and walked up to Mika.

"Sure... what's wrong?"

"What's wrong? Really, what now, are you going to go back with those so-called 'friends' once you find them all?!"

"Hey! What do you mean by so called 'friends' they ARE my FRIENDS. They're like my family Mich." Mika showed a painful expression then as quickly as it came it was covered by one of his 'I don't give a sh*t expression '

"...So I'm not your family anymore is that what this is? Now that I'm a vampire, one of those filthy monsters I'm not your family anymore!?" My jaw dropped to hear this, what is Mika saying?! Is he out of this mind! I pushed him back and grabbed his shoulders and I shook it.

"What are you on about! How can you say this Mika, it's not your fault that you're a vampire, I don't care WHAT you are, you're still my family." Mika shoved my hands away from him and shook his head.

"You WILL leave me, for them," he pointed at Shinoa who has no ideas what was going on. "once you find the rest what are you going to do huh? What me to tell you what you doing to do? You'll going to go back with them and leave me. That what you going to do." This time Mika pushed me back and then he took a step back himself and looked at me with those blue eye which are no longer crispy blue with but are dulled with sadness.

"Mika no," I reached for him but he's backed away "listen I'm not going to leave you, I don't want to leave you! Do you know how much pain I've been through? Every time I close my eyes all I see is the same scene; lifeless body around me, bodies of my family including you! All those years I lived with the fact that you are dead, along with the rest of them for the sake of MY life." My vision becames blurry, I'm not going to cry, I'm not gonna cry.

"Then what about MY PAINS? Waking up knowing that I was a vampire, drinking on Kurl's blood to survive?! Thinking of meeting you again is what I lived for Yuu. But what I feared was that you wouldn't stay with me after knowing what I became." His voice died down and he stared right at me. My heart throbbed. I was so selfish, I was only thinking of myself. Mika suffered so much as well. Then there was silent none of us was talking until a familiar voice entered. He came behind Mika and placed his hands on his shoulders.

"Awwww now I see why you wanted him so much, such a cutie isn't he."

"Don't touch me." Ferid came in with a few underlings, but this time he looks different, slack somehow. He's not wearing his fancy suite but just a plain white long sleeve shirt and his hair is down.

"Mika-chan~ Y so serious? Lookie what I bought from Crowley's place. Bring them in." Behind Ferid there were three figures being dragged.

"Shiho, Yoichi, Mitsuba!" The second they showed up I let go a breath that I didn't know I was holding. Shinoa ran toward them to check if they alright. Then she nodded at me to confirm.

"Don't worry Yuu-chan, they just unconscious that's all~" Whatever he still have his disgusting attitude as always.

"Why don't we have a little talk huh? But before that let's have a guessing game." Another talk, really one was enough already. I looked over to Mika but he wasn't looking at me. My heart sunk, I don't want to see him hurt like that never.

"Well then Mika-chan there's a few troublesome people outside the palace and Crowley is till a bit tired you see, so he couldn't take care of them and I'm not bothered to take care of them myself you see." Mika scoffed and rolled his eye, are they having an inside joke for something? I didn't like the fact he is chilling with Mika so freely it was pissing me off.

"Yuu-chan why don't you guess who they might be!"

"How the hell would I know."

"Oh you KNOW. Let me give you a clue, ummm he's the black haired guy with the cocky attitude and I sent him flying last time we might you were there too remember?" Then suddenly it clicked, it was Guren it have to be! Shinoa noticed too she eyed me and I nodded.

"Guren, it's them isn't it?"

"BINGO, you're correct they making a fuss outside and it's really annoying me so I decided to return you and your friends back. My goal is accomplished anyway."

"Goal, what goal?" Mika read my mind that what I was wondering too.

"Oh Mika don't look so angry, but you're so cute when you make that face awaaa~"

"Shut up and cut to the case, what was your goal Ferid."

"Mika haven't you already guessed? I only needed Yuu-chan here so you can drink his blood. If you haven't drunk human you're body would hand the fatal wound from the demon blade, besides my dear they lovely body would age anymore!" Ferid claps his hand in glee. I was just a tool to get Mika better I knew that I wouldn't mind being a tool for Mika's sake.

"Shall we cut to the point, Yu are you going back to with what's-his-name or are you going to stay here and reunite with your dear Mika-chan?"

What? He's just going let me go? I looked at Mika his face is dark and I looked over to Shinoa her face was filled with worries fear that I will choose to stay. So this is what Mika was talking about, the human world or Him.

"Go, Yu, this isn't the place for you. You should stay in the light, it suit you better." Mika smiled at me. Liar. I'm dumb but not stupid Mika, there's so much hurt and regret behind those words, I know it, I can tell.

"Mika..i-"

"Save it Yu, just go. Don't give me that face. It's not like we never gonna me again." He smirked and walked over to Shinoa and the rest and then grabbed Shiho and placed him on his shoulders.

"Let's go, what are you waiting for? You don't want to get Mr. Grumpy for too long do you?" Mika raised an eyebrow and gestured Shinoa to follow.

"Thank you." Shinoa softly thanked Mika.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not doing this for you."

Then she picked up Mitsuba, I ran over and lastly grabbed Yoichi and swing him over my shoulders and walked up next to Mika.

We walked down the empty corridors in silent after countless windows and meaningless pictures we finally arrived at the main gate. Ferid appeared out of no where and whispered something to Mika's ear so soft that even I couldn't hear when I'm right next to them. Mika then sighed and opened the door outside there where about 100 soldiers with two teams visible Guren's and Narumi's.

"You sure did took your sweet damn time." A vein popped in Guren's head. Oh boy, he's not looking happy. Mika then chucked Shiho over to Guren and then Shinoa went over to them I just held Mika's glaze.

"This isn't over Yu. We'll meet again soon, really soon."

"Huh.. Mika I don't catch it." Mika suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a tight hug, I was so surprise to the point that I didn't remember when I dropped Yoichi. I gasp slightly I can smell Mika's scent from here, he's so...close.

"Did you just sniffed me?" HE NOTICED!?

"WHAT NO YOU IDIOT!" Mika just smirked moved his lips to my right ear and whispered.

"Don't worry Yuu, I know what you did." Then he nibbled my ear, HE NIBBLED MY EAR. My face turned into a tomato straight away. Mika just rolled back his head in laughter, how can he do this when I'm burning my face off!?

"Get a room~" Narumi teased, fu*ck I forgot that they were there...

A/N

Hope you guys like it!! I know the story sounds like it's going to end, but it's not!  Or is it just me? Anyway Thankings or much for voting and commenting on this story I get so excited when I see notifications! Alrighty enough of me, you guys have an awesome weekend! Byeeee :3