Chapter 4

Mika POV

Was hot water this good on my back? Or was just I feel a little bit alive when I'm with him, Yuu, his blood still lingers in my mouth, god its better than anything I ever tasted. Much better than Kurls for sure. I turned the water off and walked out and wiped my body. The wound is also completely healed. As I walk out of the bathroom I saw Yuu' sleeping face, it's so adorable, like he's still in his kiddy stage. I walked over and sat at the edge of the bed and gently ran my hands through his messy raven hair. He was exhausted, maybe I drunk a little too much. I look around my room properly for the first time. I've never liked my room, I fact I despite it, living with vampires those cold bloods is enough to make me shiver but what's worst is that I'm one of them now. Out of everything Yuu hates being treated as 'livestock', what I did to him was unforgivable,  will he hate me?

He must be hungry when he wakes up I need to get him some food. God, the last time I had a proper human meal was 8 years ago. I can cook but it was sometimes ago...if its curry than I can probably still make it. I think. Arg, I need to get fresh ingredients, not in the palace for sure. I paced around the room wrecking my brains to think where can I get food in this place, then an idea came to mind. He's the only one who have human food supplies around here. Sigh.

His room never changed from the first time I've seen it. Cold walls, large wooden desk, leather chair, royal red couches,fancy noble curtains, and shelves full of wine that he never drinks. He swirled around his chair around facing me with his elbows on his desk looking incredibly amused.

"Mine mine mine, what do I have the pleasure of Mika kun gracing me with his presents!" He smirked as I walked in.

"Shut up, I want you do give me food. Human food."

"Humannnn food I see, for your little princess I assume, judging from your recovery he must be very exhausted right now, isn't he?"

"That's none of your problems, are you giving me food or not?"

"Was his blood tastyyy? Hmm it must of be tastyyy. Now I really wants to try som--." Ferid licked his tongue and I glazed at him signaling him to  shut up before I chop of his tongue. There nothing useful here, why did I even bother coming here in the first place.

"I'm leaving." I turned around and slammed the door. After taking a few steps I stopped and heard Ferid shouted something through the door.
Storage room 010 , that must be where the food is kept. I'll should go and see of Yuu is awake, just in case.

*********End of  POV***************

Yuu's POV

Cold. Its so cold, I can feel my pulse in my neck. Oh right, Mika where is he now? Just thinking back at what happened between...us flames rose to my cheeks, I gave blood to him, a vampire but Mika's different! Its I wasn't for me he would never become  a monster, I own him, he is my greatest sin.  When I found my arms again I popped my self up, worse decision. Ever. There was  rush of cold sweat and then the next thing I see is blackness and stars.

"Yuu! Why are you on the ground, are you OK?"

"I'm OK apart from the fact that my head is pounding against my skull and I'm hungry as hell." That sounded harsher than expected, guilt flashed cross Mika's face as he lowed his head. Why you so stupid, stupid Yuu! I mentally palmfaced myself, for the love of christ.

"Mika listen, its not your fault its just me being a little whiny bi*ch."

"If it isn't me, who else?" Pain plastered on his face. You really done it now. Well done Yuu, you and your big mouth.

"Mika! It's not wh--" His index fingers slithered across my lips.

"Shhh," he came a bit closer to my ear and whispered. "I was joking with ya."  Then he burst into laughter. My face raptured with color and then I realized that he was mocking me!

"MIKA! I had enough of you!" I tried to standing up by myself but my body wasn't listening and decided to have a mind of its own. Then a firm bit soft hands caught me from behind.

"Are you sure?" Mika still finding this incredibly funny. God this smile can't get any prefect can he, he and those perfect white straight teeth and those rosemary lips. I need to change topics, fast.

"Wh-where were you?" Is that the best you can ask? Great you can't even think now.

"I was just about to grab some ingredients to cook curry but I thought I'll check up on you first. To see if you're alright." He tucked me back in bed like if I was a five age old. But I didn't complain.

"Fantastic I haven't had curry in ages. Come to think of it, I never had your cooking before."

"Well don't put your hopes up. I haven't had food in years, let's just hope you don't get food poisoning."

This time was my turn to throw my head back and laugh.

"Just rest until I come back. It shouldn't be that long." He gave me a closed mouth smile and locked the door on his way out. I hope he come back fast.

************End of POV*********

A/N

Sorry been really busy with school with assignment and exams coming up. But thanks so much for reading!  Comment and vote xD ♥♥♥♥♥