14.

Harry's P.O.V

School ended quickly and I headed over to Miss Sunder's room. Everybody had went home and the halls were quiet. I opened the door and saw her working at her desk.

"Miss Sunder? You wanted to see me?"

"Yes, yes. Close the door behind you." She said taking off her glasses.

"Sit." She pointed at the desk and sauntered over to the door. Why is she acting weird? I heard a clicking sound and I saw her locking the door and pulling the shade down. I got an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

"Why'd you lock the door?" I asked standing up.

"Look Harry. I know your secret." She said walking over to me.

"What secret?"

"I know that you want me. I want you too. The poem you wrote about me, and the glances you give me. I see it all." She said seductively. My heart was beating so loud I could hear it. None of that was true. She reached in her pocket and pulled out handcuffs and dangled them in front of my face.

"N-No. Please. I don't like you." I said until I was backed up against the wall.

"Turn around." She ordered with dark eyes.

"No. Don't do this, please." I said tearing up.

"You talk too much sweetheart." She said pulling tape out. She ripped a piece of tape off and stuck it on my face.

"I will snap your neck if you even think of escaping." She threatened. She dug her nails in my arm, turning me around roughly. I felt the cool metal around my wrists snap securely. This is happening. I'm going to be raped.

"Help!" I yelled and she slapped me. Hard. I whimpered in pain and held my pulsing cheek. I felt my pants and underwear yanked down at once. I was shaking and sobbing at the same time, I could barely comprehend. I felt so exposed and violated and I wish I could just die. I could never imagine her being this kind of person.

"Don't cry baby, it's okay. I'm going to make you feel good. Don't be scared." She said stoking my legs. I felt her lips kiss up my thighs to  my private parts.

"No, no p-please." I sobbed, but she was already touching me. I felt her mouth around me and fingers inside me. The tape was so right on my face only small sobs came out. This is the most painful experience in my life.

"Holy fuck!" I heard someone yell. Louis. Louis. Louis. Louis.

"Get out!" She yelled. I was speechless.

"Harry, what's going on?" He asked frantically.

"Nothing, he's my boyfriend. Get the hell out!" She said pushing him out towards the doorway. He had a confused look on his face and I couldn't talk. I wanted him to help me, but I couldn't. Physically and mentally, but something just snapped and I let out a loud strangled scream. He pushed her to the side and luckily ran to my aid. I was hysterical.

"I'm going to get you away from here." He said stroking my cheek. He pulled up my pants and picked me up and turned to run, but was met with a knife.

"You're not going anywhere." She seethed.

"I love this boy, and either I leave with him or nobody leaves. I won't hesitate to stab you." She growled. I sobbed harder hiding my face in Louis' shoulder. This can't be happening. Can I just die please?

"Just let us go." I could tell he was struggling to keep his calm.

"I love him. Ever since the first day I wanted to make him mine. I've watched him, and how he's taking a liking towards you. But he's mine. He's fucking mine!" She shouted and I shuddered.