Chapter 14~ Gaby's Cousin

Start from the beginning

"First of all, who is that girl? Second of all Why are you doing what she says?" Freddy asked, crossing his arms.

"Ok, she's related to Gaby, and because she's gonna help Gaby." I said, moving past them, and finally grabbing the first aid kit.

I gave it to Angelica, and She opened it, grabbing rubbing alcohol, bandages and other stuff I couldn't name.

"Angelica, How exactly do you know how to do this?" Gaby asked.

"Oh please, I've seen doctors do it before on TV. I'm sure I can do it foreal." Angelica said, popping her neck, then fingers.

Angelica stopped suddenly, and turned her head to see the others staring at her confused and shocked.

"Uh..hi?" She said, waving slightly.

"Aye, ye be related to our lassie Gaby?" Foxy asked, putting his hook in her face.
Angelica's mouth went agape and it quickly turned into a huge smile, and grabbed Foxy's hook and pulled him closer.
"Wow! You're a pirate Fox! Amazing, An animatronic with an actual personality! And a bear! Oh, what happened to your eye there pal?"
She said, letting go of Foxy's hook, then running to Freddy, then looking at Bonnie.
"Oh my God! You don't have a face! You poor thing.." she said, placing her hands on her chest softly, as her eyes saddened.
"Y-You Think?" Bonnie said.
She looked at Chica and gasped, and walked towards her.
"What happened to you?! You're so damaged! I'm surprised you're even operational." She said.

"Excuse me! Aren't we forgetting something here, or more importantly, someone?!" Gaby said, pointing at her broken arm.

"Huh? Oh yea, sorry Gabster. Let me go ahead and start on your arm ok?" Angelica said, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Whatever, c'mon just get it over with." Gaby said, rolling her eyes.

Angelica nodded, grabbed the bandages, but soon stopped.

"What's wrong?" Gaby asked.

"Well...it's just that, I'm gonna need You to take off your shirt so I can wrap it around your arm.." Angelica said, looking towards us.

"Ok.." Gaby said, looking uneasy.

"Uh..are any of you girls? Because if you're boys, I don't want you pervin on my cuz." Angelica said, getting in front of Gaby.

Chica stepped forward, and looked at the rest of us.

"Seriously!? You're the only girl here?" Angelica asked.

Chica nodded in response.

"We used to have another lassie.." Foxy said, with his head down.
Freddy put his arm around Foxy, then grabbed his hand, and pulled him towards the hall, staring at me to follow.

I groaned, then followed.

Angelica's Pov:
Ok, time to get started.
I helped Gaby take off her security guard shirt, and got a look at her arm more closely.
I first cleaned her arm with rubbing alcohol, as she winced in pain I quickly wrapped the arm in thick bandages.
Then made a quick paste in a nearby bucket, then dipping large bandages in it, and taking it out putting it on the arm's sides. I waited for it to harden, then wrapped even more bandages over the hardened bandages, and arm.
I stood back, looking at her cast that was homemade. She felt it with her other arm, widening her eyes at how it was like a real cast like at a hospital.
"Wow, nice job Angelica!" She said, looking at me.
"No prob Gabster." I said, putting my hands on my hips.

I looked at Chica, who really looked broken.
Then I smiled, having an idea.

"Angelica, I'm gonna need a jacket or something." Gaby said.