quatorze

a/n: I was having trouble with the last update so I just re-published this. Also this fic is ending really soon :-)

Things are about to get R rated btw

Luke.

"We can figure out the rest later."

I smiled at that, leaning over to kiss him again. It didn't feel wrong, even though it probably should, seeing as I was now kissing another boy after having broken up with my boyfriend less than two hours ago.

But I guess Calum wasn't just any boy. He was my soulmate. No matter what I did or what happened to us, we would still be soulmates.

The thought comforted me, somehow. Soulmates. We were basically made for one another. That was how it was supposed to be, and I was completely fine with that.

I continued kissing Calum, my hands tugging at his hair as he bit down on my bottom lip. I moved closer to him, disconnecting the kiss as I climbed over him, straddling his lap. He gasped a little in surprise, the sound turning into a moan as I began to kiss down his neck. His hands found my waist, slowly sliding around and down my back before coming to rest just above the waistband of my jeans. His breathing was heavy, but I wanted more of a reaction.

I lowered my kisses, pulling down his collar to reveal his collarbones, before leaving kisses there as well. Tentatively, I bit at the exposed skin, and his breath hitched. With a smirk, I continued biting and sucking at the skin, and Calum let out of a faint whine, his hands moving downwards the slightest bit. He was hesitating.

Leaving a final kiss on the mark, I brought my lips back up to his, hands finding his shoulders. I pushed him back onto the bed so that he was laying on it, but his feet were still on the ground. He looked up at me with wide eyes and I just smirked, leaning in to kiss him while I pushed his arm lower down my back so that his hand was on my ass. He groaned at my action and squeezed, and I disconnected our lips to let out a disbelieving chuckle.

"Can't believe you're laughing at a time like this," he mumbled breathily, eyes half-lidded.

"I just can't believe the Calum Hood just touched my butt."

At that, Calum's eyes opened fully, and he smacked me on the back of the head. "You're killing the mood, Luke."

"Sorry," I murmured, bringing my lips down to his neck.

He hummed in pleasure, hands sliding up my shirt and tugging at it. I sat up, pulling it off my head and discarding it somewhere while his hands trailed down my thighs.

Calum's eyes trailed down my chest, and he breathed out a, "Fuck," before pulling me down by my arms and kissing me again. His hands returned to my ass and he squeezed once before running his fingers along the waistband of my jeans to reach the front. All while his tongue danced with mine, he unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, pushing them down my legs.

I disconnected our kiss and propped myself up on my arms as he pushed them further down. I managed to kick them off before whining, "At least take off your shirt as well, Cal."

"Yeah, hold on," he murmured. He pushed me off him and he sat up, pulling his shirt off his head before climbing over me. "Luke, listen... What I said about sex the first time still applies..."

I huffed, crossing my arms. "You could've said that earlier, you know. Now I'm gonna have to deal with thi-"

He leaned down and kissed me swiftly, cutting me off. "Luke, that doesn't mean I'm not gonna do other  things with you."

I smirked, threading my fingers in his hair as I pulled him down to kiss me again, properly this time, but soon enough, his lips left mine to press kisses down my jaw till the spot right behind my ear, making me shiver.

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

Calum.

I kissed down his chest, hands running down his sides. One his hands were in my hair, holding tightly and ever so often running through my locks while he propped himself up on his other elbow.

I reached his light blue boxers, eyes flitting up to meet his as I pulled them down slowly. He rolled his eyes, thrusting his hips up. "Hurry up."

"Impatient much?" I teased, but pulled his boxers off his legs and dropped them on the floor beside the bed.

I pushed myself up to kiss him once more as I wrapped my free hand around his dick, pumping him slowly. He groaned into the kiss, falling back onto the bed as he bucked his hips up.

Once again, I pulled away from the kiss and moved down his body so that I was between his legs. I brought my lips down, kissing the tip of his dick before taking him into my mouth. He groaned, one hand propping him up while the other grabbed at my hair again. I pulled off, licking a stripe down the underside  of his member as I locked eyes with him, before wrapping my lips around him once again and slowly bobbing my head along the length. I worked up a rhythm, hand pumping with my hand what I couldn't fit into my mouth. He was groaning loudly, swear words and my name falling from his lips as he looked down at me.

I swirled my tongue around his tip, and he moaned, his head falling back. From where I was, he looked like a masterpiece. But then again, didn't he always?

My pace grew faster and his moans grew louder until he thrust his hips forward and released down my throat. I pulled my lips away, my hand still stroking him through his high before slowing down and letting go altogether. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and was about to get off him when he pulled me back up, kissing me with such intensity that I found myself wanting more and more, wanting all of him to myself.

"Fuck," I breathed out as our lips disconnected, our heavy breathing filling the air between us.

He looked up at me before smirking. "Well, should I return the favour now?"

a/n: a few of you were worried about my college essay comment, but don't worry guys! I appreciate the concern though :) I'll start working on it once this fic's over!