Chapter 2

Eric Y.

Karmen don't know where I work and I want to keep it that way. I don't want to lose her. I started to put my shoes on and was about to sneak out the room until Karmen called me.

"Eric?" She asked.

"Yes baby" I said turning around slowly.

"Where you going?"

"To my friend house" I lied.

She furrowed her eyebrows as she yawned and made her way over to me. "Eric, Where are you going"

I sighed. "To work" I said.

"I can't do this anymore" She said.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"Oh you know what I mean, You're not going to tell me where you work then we're over" She said while getting her suitcase.

"I'll tell you when I get home" I smiled.

"No Eric, I'm done" She said with tears coming down her cheeks.

"Please stay for right now, I will tell you everything when I get home " I said.

"Im going to my moms house still" She said while washing her face.

"Be back by 5" I kissed her. "I love you baby" I said going downstairs and out the door.

I went outside to my car and was on my way to work.

Karmen W.

I was on my way to my moms house since I haven't seen her in a while. I pulled up in her drive way and knocked on the door. My mom opened and gasped.

"Hey baby" she smiled and hugged me.

"Hey mama" I hugged her back. She let me in and I sat down.

"So what's up with you " She said as she got us some water out the fridge.

"Nothing really " I smiled at her.

"mhmm still with that boy" she rolled her eyes. I laughed and said yes.

She rolled her eyes again and said "I hope you find someone else" She said.

"Mom, No don't speak like that" I said.

"Karmen something about him don't feel right" She sipped her water.

"I know, He's hiding something from me" I looked away from her, knowing she was right.

"See, I know what I be talking about" She said. I looked over and laughed.

"Yo mama even got a boo" She said smirking.

"Ewww, Tell me about him" I laughed again.

We talk for hours and I had fun bonding with my mom but I remembered what Eric said so I had to go.

"Alright Mom I need to go, Eric says he has a surprise for me" I said looking at the time and it was 6:10, I was already lat.

She raised an eyebrow. "No funny business, Its to early for you to be making my grandbabies"

I laughed. "What mom? Noooo"

"Well ok baby, Good bye" She said while hugging me. "Ok bye" I said hugging her back.

I was on my way home in silence. I pulled up in the drive way and saw Eric's Car....

August A.

"Hey daddy's baybeh" I cooed to my daughter, Audree.

"DaDa" She said clapping and giggling.