Authors comment

Hi guys.

Until now I haven't really had a real story idea, but I found this one, and it kind of worked it self out. I have second chapter all planned up, but I hope people will comment on the first chapter before I move on.

This story was made after watching Aladdin 1 and 2. And Scooby Do: Arabian Nights. And lots of belly dancing videos on YouTube.

I have always loved the Arabic language and middle eastern culture, because it has so many ways of expressing itself. So I have tried to incorporate the Arabic language without overusing it. I hope I kind of found a balance there. And a little note, English is not my native language, so maybe you will find some grammar mistakes or maybe you have a better word for something, just use the comment field to tell me.

My goal with this story is to relate to everyday issues with a different setting, because everything sounds so much better with magic and family secrets.

I'm still working on the world, and you will read more about the world we are in. You will learn more about the main character, but while learning about the main character you will also learn about her family - And as you learn more about the story so will she. So as you can see I have something great planned out. Just hope somebody will read it.

So:

First real novel. (And what do I mean by that, well I mean that the first two projects I was working on were just something I was doing to try and work on my writing skills. Maybe I won't even continue on them except if somebody liked them, but I must admit I haven't had the same work in those two together as in this one. This novel is my almas (diamond), *smiling*.)

Hope for comments so I can continue to chapter 2.

Comment, comment & comment.

And by the way - I wrote some end notes in the end of chapter 1, so you can see if I missed any important detail - And also if you come back to read chapter 2 you may want a recap.

I hope I made it as interesting for you as possible.

I'm not after wattpad fame or anything. I just want one reader who will believe in this story, who will make Almas live. So if you are that one person - I will be the person to bring you the rest of the story.

Kind regards

the author.

And sorry for the video.. I just had to do it. HAHA!

Also for inspiration:

List of masculine names in arabic: http://www.sudairy.com/arabic/masc.html

List of feminine names in arabic: http://www.sudairy.com/arabic/fem.html

Also use the end notes anytime you come back to read this novel to remember important facts.