chapter 1

So my boyfriend just dumped me because I wasn’t his type. No I’m not fat or ugly but I have a vagina. Apparently according to recent discoveries he is gay and just came out of the closet. I was dating this guy for a year and he says he’s gay. My self-esteem was ruined and my life feels like it’s over. Everyone laughs at me like it was my entire fault for being a gay guys cover. Well I don’t need him because I have one best friend in the whole world left, Marie.

I lay in bed that night crying my eyes out and thinking about how much it hurt that Zach was leaving me for Cole. Of all the things to happen in my life my boyfriend turned out to be gay.

I left my mind wonder aimlessly for the night, until I finally cried myself to sleep.

*Next morning*

I’m glad it’s summer because I don’t have to go through the humiliation at school. It was about ten in the morning and Marie was coming over at noon to go shopping. Since I was a year older than everyone else and Marie and I were starting our senior year I could drive.

We started out at noon to the mall. A good shopping trip would be the best thing to get my mind off of all the drama with Zach.

“So let’s go get some skirts, then shoes, then dresses, then shorties, then shirts, and then we’ll head over to Applebees for food!” she explained like she had it all planned out.

“Sounds good to me.” I said laughing as I pulled into the parking space.

We ordered and ate like we always did, laughing like children because we are best friends. We finished eating and went shopping. I got the cutest stuff and she had ten times more than I did. We loaded the car and took off.

Half way down the high way I pulled over because smoke started coming from my hood. I got out to look at it and couldn’t find anything wrong. I called to Marie and she came around the corner.

“I can’t find anything wrong with the car but it won’t stop smoking!” I laughed at my lack of know how and she bent over the edge looking at everything.

I stood there and watched. She was so pretty how was she my friend? Her body was so slim and perfect her curves were amazing and her breasts looked flawless in her tank top. Her ass was so perfectly built you would think god himself carved her.

WHAT!? WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!? This was Marie!! A girl!! What was wrong with me!?

“It looks like something just hit the engine.” She said standing up as the car finally stopped smoking.

“You’re awesome Marie!” I laughed pushing the thoughts out of my head and climbing in the car.

“I know just remember that when I want something Kaylee!” she giggled and joined me in the car.