Chapter 3

I woke up next to Zach still holding him close to me. I kissed his neck as he rolled over and kissed me good morning. Our beautiful kiss was interrupted by the sound of his phone going off. He rolled out of bed and answered it.

“Kaylee what are you calling me for?” he asked and that’s the one thing I forgot about.

He has a girlfriend and last night made love to me.

“I forgot sweetie I’m sorry ill be there as soon as possible okay?.............. Yeah you too.” He said then hung up and dressed.

“Babe do you have to go?” I asked sadly not wanting him to leave my arms.

“I have to because Kaylee needs to know were over and I’m all yours.” He said and kissed me goodbye.

I just hung around all day at my house waiting for Zach to come back where he belongs. Around one he came back with Kaylee.

“I want to see the proof that you’re gay and don’t love me anymore!” she screamed as they entered my house.

“How do you want me to prove that?!” he yelled back looking at me and I could tell he wanted help.

“I don’t know but...” I cut her off as I pressed my lips to his and knocked him backwards onto the couch. I let him roll me over as we made out as passionately and sensually as the night before. He gripped my crouch and I moaned as I nibbled on his ear making him let out a little whimper I loved to hear. We laid there just making out with her staring and crying as he pulled off my pants and shoved my huge erection in his mouth making me release all the pleasure. When we finished he held me in his arms and looked right at Kaylee.

“Believe me now?” he asked and she turned around storming out of my house.

“I’m all yours Cole and youre all mine.” He said kissing me.

“I love you Zach.” I said between our kisses.

“I love you too.” He said and we went at it again. Feeling him inside me and knowing there was nothing in the way of us being together and being happy was indescribable.

I finally got my Zach all to myself and that was all I wanted.