I almost grimaced when I realized the lyrics of the song that is playing at that moment.

Yeah~
I been watching you all night
There's something in your eyes
Saying come on, come on and dance with me baby
Yeah~
The music is so loud
I wanna be yours now
So come on, come on and dance with me baby

"I... I'm drunk!" I lied again. I don't know why I'm doing this.

The corner of his lips went up again. I didn't know he would look thisㅡthis better in real life and upclose!

"You're drunk? Then you wouldn't remember what I'm about to do now..." He said. I was confused for a moment until I noticed him closing the distance from across the table to my face. He smirked once again andㅡmy eyes widened when he put his lips on mine.

WHAAAAT?! IF THIS IS A DREAM, I DON'T EVER WANT TO WAKE UP.

LET ME GET MARRIED TO HIM, HAVE 10 CUTE KIDS, GROW OLD, AND DIE IN MY DREAMS. I WANT TO STAY HERE FOREVER.

Perhaps, did I really drink alcohol and get drunk and fell asleep somewhere and now I'm even dreaming of my ultimate celebrity crush, Lee Minhyuk?

Somehow, I felt dizzy when he started kissing me. My eyes widened and my heart stoppedㅡbut it was only for a moment. If this is a dream, let me kiss him the way I've always dreamed of...

I wrapped my arms around his neck and started responding to his kiss which was gentle at first, then passionate and hot.

I don't know why my first kiss ended up like thisㅡkissing a random guy? WHAT? But this is Lee Minhyuk. He isn't random or just any guy because I've loved and supported him as I could half of my life.

I feel so happy and overwhelmed that I think my heart is going to explode on him.

But happiness is always temporary.

He ended the kiss and stared in my eyes. I bit my lower lip by the sight of his reddish lips from my lipstick.

I felt even more dizzy as I stared into his eyes. I can't even see his face clearly anymore.

"I..." His mouth opened but I couldn't hear or understand what he was saying anymore. All I knew was my vision became black and I remain unconscious for the rest of the night.

#

I woke up with a strong headache. I yawned and opened my eyes. Woah, what a dream I had last night! A rare morning smile crept on my face. I wish it was real, but no, because I'm in my pj's.

"Look at yourself smiling like that just when you woke up from your deep and noisy sleep!"

I almost fell from bed when I heard my best friend's voiceㅡYoon Yerin. I sat up and felt my world tremble, but I looked around and realized this isn't my room. I looked at myself and realized these aren't my clothes.

"What the heck am I doing here?" I asked rubbing both sides of my temple. "I don't remember sleeping overㅡ" My eyes widened when I saw a sparkly black dress hanging on her door.

"You really can't remember anything?" She asked, giving me a medicine and a glass of water.

"Thanks." I said, taking them. "How did I get here?" I asked, nervously.

Could it be...

"Yah, Sungyeonie! Are you sick? Are you having problems? Or have you decided to take your teenage rebellion to the next level?" She asked.

"I'm not a teen anymore."

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever!" She got up from bed and took the sparkly dress.

"Why do you have that?» I asked, with a frown on my face.

She sighed and threw it towards me. "You were wearing it last night." She said.

My jaw dropped as it all came to my mind and it hurt more to think but I screamed, "Oh my God!!!"

"What?"

"What happened to me? How did I get here?" I asked, quickly.

"Won't you explain to me whyㅡ"

"Just answer me!"

"Did you hook up with someㅡ"

"I'll tell you everything, please, answer me first!" I yelled.

"Girl, calm down." She said with a shocked expression.

"I CAN'T!"

"It's not like you met Lee Minhyuk in the nightclubㅡwait, why are you like this? Perhaps...» Her eyes widened for a moment, but her expression calmed down and she chuckled. "No way..."

"YES way! I thought it was a dream!!! It wasn't! Oh my God... I did meet him. Holy mother of potatoes and tomatoes!" I rolled in bed. "So what happened?"

She shook her head like she doesn't believe me. "I didn't know you were going to the nightclub when you said you have a lot of things to do that you can't even count down for your 20th birthday, then around 3 AM you were callingㅡbut it was a voice of a guy and he said I was the first person to come up in your call logs so he contacted me and asked me to take you home which I can't do because your parents will disown you if I took you home like that."

Her jaw dropped when I squealed. "HE KISSED ME!!!"

"Stop it already."

"He did! He kissed me, I'm not lying!" I screamed again.

"What will you tell your pare-"

"But how the heck did I get drunk?! Did I get drunk from his kiss? That was still impossible!"

She sighed. "Your parents will-"

"Oh my God, Yerin, oh my God!" I squealed again and danced in bed like a fish that was taken out of the acquarium.

But still, with my heart that's pounding so hard right now, how did I get drunk? I don't remember drinking an alcohol at all...

--

A/N: Woah! I actually liked the result of first chapter! Hahahaha WOOO

So as I said in my intro, I can't update quickly so please bear with me. And vote if you liked this chapter!! :)