I Won't Let You Cry

IDK why I posted that pic but anyways and this is a short one but cute (at least for me). Hey you guys better like it cuz I was crying my eyes out while writing this chapter and I have finished writing this chap at 4am. IDK why I cried. I know I am weird. BTW the chaps onwards gonna be short so be prepared :). Xx

________

Tanya's POV

As I moved my eyes to the road to see a truck coming in Shehry's side. I shouted and took hold of the steering wheel and moved the car to right side. Our car was safe from the truck but it lost control and it smashed right into a post. I got my head hit on the dashboard really hard. For a moment everything was invisible. I lifted my head and saw Shehry's head leaning on his steering wheel with his eyes closed. My heart was just going to explode then and there. My head was making me suffer. I felt a cut on my chin. I touched to find blood too.

I got down from the car with my head on my hands. It was hurting so bad. I went to Shehry's side and opened the door. This was the first time I got so close to Shehry. I lifted his head from the steering wheel and saw blood streaming from his forehead. I sprinkled some water on his face but no respond. He was unconscious. I took my phone and called for an ambulance. I head was spinning badly. There were some people around us who stopped to help us. The last thing I did was to call Hussain after that I only remembered falling on the ground and hearing some screams around me.

Sherin's POV

After Tani's call me and Hussain got into the car. I called Tani again to know their location. Instead of Tani a girl received my phone and I got to know both of them were unconscious. I told Hussain the location. He speeded the car and in no time we were in front of Shehry's black Volvo. The ambulance already arrived and they were taken to the hospital. Tears were not stopping streaming from eyes. Hussain pulled me for a hug and I cried against his chest. Seeing your sister and friend in a condition like that I don't think anyone will expect.

We got into the car and pulled in front of the hospital. Hussain called his parents informing them about his son's terrible condition. I called Meher and informed about Shehry and Tanya.

The doctor said Tanya's condition was not that critical but they couldn't say anything about Shehry. He got his head hit which is the main culprit of this situation.

Hussain didn't said a single word during this whole time. I offered a glass of water to Hussain but he didn't have it. I offered water to Asif uncle and Shaista aunty too but none of them was in a mood to have anything.

After an hour...

I was sitting beside Tanya with her hands in mine. I felt her fingers moving. I looked at her face to find her eyes slowly opening.

Tanya's POV

The bright lights were making hard for me to open my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in a hospital. I saw Sherin beside me and Meher going to call the doctor. My head hurts really bad. I touched my forehead and realised a bandage all over my forehead. I sat up straight which was impossible without Sherin's help. I couldn't remember what happened with me before all these happened. I tried remembering as the doctor came.

"Miss Tanya Khan. How are you feeling now?" He said with a softness in his voice.

"I am fine, but what happened to me?" I asked.

"So you don't remember about your accident?"

"No." I replied.

"Do you remember them?" The doctor asked pointing at Meher and Sherin.