Meet the Leader & Rapper

Start from the beginning

"You need to deal with medias, scandals, critics and so on," Yoseob warned you.

"Fine. I'll reconsider..," You sighed.

=====================

The following day, the BEAST members had to leave early again due to their schedule. You strolled down the stairs and saw a lady figure in the kitchen. You rubbed your eyes and the smell of the cooking wafted around the house. She noticed your presence and greeted you with a smile.

"Good morning, Tasha shii. Did you have a good sleep?" She asked while bringing the breakfast to the table.

"Morning..Are you the one that oppas been talking about?" You asked her.

She nodded.

"Ajumma~ morning!" Lauren walked to the table and waved.

You looked bewildered at Lauren had already washed up.

"Good morning, Lauren darling," She smiled.

"Ajumma, I miss you!" Lauren hugged her tightly while kissing her cheeks.

"I miss you too. Sit and eat your breakfast," She said.

"You two know each other?" You looked stunned at their closeness.

"Ah..I've been here a few year, taking care of her when all of them are out of country or busy with their schedules," She told you while spreading the peanut butter on the bread for Lauren.

"Oh..," You nodded.

After washing up and had your breakfast, you told her that you will be sending Lauren to school.

"Tasha shii, do you want anything for lunch later? I can make it for you," Ajumma asked.

"I'll have kimbab. Ajumma, we'll be going then. I'll see u later," You smiled while waving to her.

"Okay. Be careful," She said.

=====================

After sending Lauren to school, you decided to walk around and along the way, you spotted CUBE Ent. building. You entered the building and looked around. So much had changed since you went to study abroad a few years ago. You spotted a mini cafe and ordered a drink. You took a seat and fiddled with your phone. Suddenly someone called your name. You looked up and saw Yoseob, Kikwang & 2 unfamiliar guys walking towards you and sat around you.

"Tasha, what are you doing here?" Yoseob asked.

"Just hanging around. Are you having a break now?" You asked Yoseob.

"Yup!" Yoseob beamed a smile.

Kikwang noticed that you were staring at the 2 guys behind him.

"Tasha, these are Eunkwang & Illhoon. They are the members from BTOB," Kikwang introduced.

You nodded with a smile. Eunkwang returned the smile but Illhoon just looked at you and looked elsewhere after that.

*What's up with him?* You thought about Illhoon's attitude.

"Yoseob, let's order something for them," Kikwang suggested.

"Right. What do you guys want? It'll be my treat," Yoseob winked at you.

"I'm fine with this. You guys order ahead," You told them.

"You sure? It's my only treat today, you know?" Yoseob said to you.

You nodded. After getting the orders from Eunkwang and Illhoon, they walked to the counter. Eunkwang and Illhoon who sat in front of you, seemed awkward sitting alone with you. You break the silence and asked,"So I heard from BEAST oppas that you are the new boy group in the CUBE?"

"Ye," Eunkwang said.

"How many members are there?" You questioned him.

"Including the both of us..there are 7. Are you close with BEAST sunbaenim?" Eunkwang asked curiously.

"Ah..I'm Dongwoon oppa's younger sister. I just finished studying from Australia," You told him.

"Ah...Dongwoon sunbae..," He nodded.

"By the way, your debut song is really nice though," You complimented.

"Gee..thanks. Hear that, Illhoon ah?" Eunkwang nudged him.

"Ehm..," Illhoon briefly said while fixing his cap.

"Ja! Your orders are here! Tasha, I've ordered your favourite. It won't be nice if all of us are eating but you weren't," Kikwang put the waffle ice cream in front of you.

"Yum!! Waffles ice cream!! You still remember!" You exclaimed.

"Of course. Who wouldn't be?" He smiled.

"Thank you, oppa," You smiled widely at him.

Afterwards they talked while eating. You laughed at their jokes but kept glancing at Illhoon who was eating quietly. His first impression made you curious more about him. After the short brunch, you decided to go home. All of you stand in front of the building.

"Kikwang oppa and Yoseob oppa, have fun at work and thank you for the treat. Eunkwang shii and Illhoon shii, nice meeting you both and have fun at work," You smiled and bowed.

"Hope to see you soon," Eunkwang smiled.

"Tasha, be careful on the way home," Kikwang reminded.

"Ye. Bye!" You waved and walked home.

Illhoon watched you went home. He sighed deeply. Eunkwang who saw him, asked,"Illhoon what's wrong?"

"Nothing. Let's go and practice on our dance," Illhoon walked inside.